Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3358|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Query] Need help in the latest META!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-8 12:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Wow..its been way too long since I last played this game. Open back my account just to see that I drop from Mythic way down to GM1. Glad to see that the game still goes strong..at least locally. Especially, with all the PUBG/Fortnite/any other battle royale games out there.
Not sure if this forum is still active..but I can't figure out any other place where I can ask this kind of question and hope for good anwsers. Also, I hate to waste my data watching youtube gameplay.

I seriously need help on picking the best (or at least decent) heroes for rank game. I know that everyone has their own playstyle..and there is no such thing as one correct anwser.
Eventhough I'm majorly play Mage, Assassin and Support, I'm still looking for recommendation for each role. If possible, can you just tell me generally..what kind of build (damage or tank or support), emblem and spell best for that heroes.
I thank you all in advance for the helps.

Other kind of related question..Marksman player still get hated in solo rank game??

Feel free to argue among yourself with the answers. I refuse to get involve on everyone biased arguments.
Post time 2019-1-8 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Meta is only harith.

Comments

Only mirror mode. Where 9 slot heroes you should put in rank.  Post time 2019-1-8 01:04 PM
Post time 2019-1-8 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2019-1-8 12:57 AM

Meta:
Harith (Most Ban) - Mage (Lol he can be all role )
Chou (Damage) - Fighter
Lunox - Mage
Claude - Marksman
Leomord - Fighter
Aldous - Fighter
Gusion - Assassin/Mage
Kimmy - Marksman/Mage
Kaja - Support/Tank
Grock - Tank
Karrie - Marksman
Harley - Mage
Helcurt - Assassin
Decent Tank- Mino, Akai, Gatot, Johnson.

Nah, there are no longer Assassin meta in these days. Now Mage and Marksman dominate this meta.

Comments

i suppose its Mage and Fighter meta this season. MM only Claude and Karrie on top and now they're slowing down. No longer banned most of the time.  Post time 2019-1-14 11:48 AM
so sorry didn't read carefully i only read the bottom tank heroes and also do you have any tips to play grock im struggling trying to play him  Post time 2019-1-8 02:03 AM
Wait is grock not meta?  Post time 2019-1-8 02:02 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-1-8 01:03 AM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2019-1-8 12:49 AM
Meta:
Chou (Damage) - Fighter

Lol. Seriously..assassins (I meant the pure assassin..not like Gusion) are not in the Meta.
What happen to haya, nata or fanny?? These heroes just went kaput?
Nice to see that helcurt is still on your list..but I saw few post saying helcurt is too squishy.

Comments

hahahahah fanny who  Post time 2019-1-8 06:26 PM
Post time 2019-1-8 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2019-1-8 01:20 AM
izaidi replied at 2019-1-8 01:03 AM
Lol. Seriously..assassins (I meant the pure assassin..not like Gusion) are not in the Meta.
What  ...

And you didn't know there are new hybrid role Marksman/Mage, Kimmy. Before Kimmy nerf, she rekt entire hero every single match. And she is the most weirdest marksman ever dev even create after Fanny. She has analog basic attack and also hybrid role marksman and mage.

Some Assassin still viable. I forgot, Selena and Hayabusa is good and actually could go meta now but I wonder why they rarely pick them nowadays.

Post time 2019-1-8 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2019-1-8 01:17 AM
And you didn't know there are new hybrid role Marksman/Mage, Kimmy. Before Kimmy nerf, she rekt ent ...

probaly high learning curve and not much reward since haya can easily be countered if played right and selena becomes weak late game

Comments

it's true selena is harder to play late game. But I can bully my enemies to the point where i can end the game at ten minutes in  Post time 2019-1-8 09:14 PM
Post time 2019-1-8 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Marksman: Hanabi
Mage: Harith/Kadita/Lunox
Fighter: Leomord/Aldous/Thamus/Minsitthar
Tank: Gatotkaca/Minotaur
F**** Assassins
Post time 2019-1-8 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Real meta: (most banned include Harith, Lunox, Claude, Angela, Aldous, and Kadita)
Tank - Gatot, Mino, Johnson (maybe Grock)
Assassin - Saber and Gus (sometimes Nat)
Fighter - Leomord, Chou, Aldous
Mage - Harith, Lunox, Harley, Aurora (my opinion), Kadita
ADC/Marksmen - Karrie (op if you master), Claude, Kimmy (can be classified as mage because she deals magic dmg)
Support - Angela and only Angela (rare cases can make it so that Raf or Diggie will be good, but thats about it)

Also, welcome back. Just a couple more thousand players to make the matchmaking not slow
Post time 2019-1-8 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2019-1-8 09:27 AM

Most banned : harith, lunox
Worth ban : gusion, leomord, aldous, kimmy, kadita, chou

Main Tank : johnson, gatot, mino
Secondary tank : belerick, kaja

Fighter : chou, ruby, leomord, aldous
Mage : rora, alice, harith, lunox, vexana, kadita
Mm : moskov, claude, hanabi, karrie, kimmy
Assassin : all good especially gusion and hanzo
Support : angela

This is based on my experience so far hahahaha very nice to see you again @izaidi xD

Comments

where is my grock, he is a good fighter too =(  Post time 2019-1-8 12:38 PM
Post time 2019-1-8 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2019-1-8 12:49 AM
Meta:
Chou (Damage) - Fighter

Decent Tank,

thats why i don't play tanker anymore whenever i solo

Comments

if i solo. how are we suppose to trust random people with wr below 60% hahahahah  Post time 2019-1-16 02:28 PM
iri
@ar3nekn1ght nah I don't trust them, I'm pretty confident that I should carry the team lol  Post time 2019-1-16 10:17 AM
If your team have good carry better use tank.  Post time 2019-1-8 01:02 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 06:32 AM GMT+8