Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 517|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Disturbing Hacks in Youtube

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-7 06:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As a Mobile Legends Player, I'm concerned about the new hack the Youtuber's developed. They do have some features like Map Hack, Drone Hack and the Rank booster which Is very disturbing and I felt the game will be broke and matchmaking will fail. I've seen this hacks fully but didn't tried to do it because, I know the game admins will be Mad. Also they remove and add some plugins in the game. Please fix this or review this If this Is real or not. Thanks MLBB!

Post time 2019-1-7 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Some are not real and are just clickbaits. Even so, the game is doing their best to prevent any cheats from happening and of course this is the reason why they are banning some accounts recently and since then.

Comments

like those free v-bucks ads that showed up on YouTube 3 months ago  Post time 2019-1-8 02:21 AM
Post time 2019-1-7 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Bans are already appearing for this, and detected quite fast too, so i dont think we should worry
Post time 2019-1-7 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Sadly, looks like those are real.. there was already a warning of it in game.. with some list of banned acct.. even a few months ago i didnt know the game can be cheated like that, and there are actually ppl doing it.. and ofc i hope the dev will ban those lowlifes.. the world is indeed a wide place isnt it hahahaa

Comments

map hack is been around quite sometime  Post time 2019-1-7 10:34 PM
Your Right!  Post time 2019-1-7 07:58 PM
Post time 2019-1-7 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The problem about ML is they not do counter action for cheats thats not surfaced or you need to spoon feed Montoon about the problem  or cheats yet its not or never a prioritize for this game lets make this january for example so many skins and heroes being release more modes like season pass etc. Is rising montoon is very aggressive in sucking dry every players and forgot about most problems or should we say neglected most of the problems already existed months and years... So its not a shocker that there is so many people who is exploiting and abusing such a method to win games because there is no much counter action for them...
Post time 2019-1-8 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Hopeless topic.
Developers too busy by creating new skins,heroes.
Almost each ML.player know it.

Comments

LOL, if you gonna be saying "why do i receive a warning?!?" after this i don't know whats going on with you.  Post time 2019-1-14 12:17 PM
hopeless topic??? how about the topics that you are posting??? just asking haha  Post time 2019-1-8 06:30 AM
have they beaten LoL in number of skins yet?  Post time 2019-1-8 02:22 AM
Post time 2019-1-8 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Last one is not true.
And most of them are in practice mode.
You cant use them in classic or rank.
And even if you can use drone mode in classic or rank, if got reported, they will be banned from the game.
Just report cheating.
Mlbb officials are banning lots of players on monthly basis and they also announce some of the banned id and server in game too.
Post time 2019-1-11 11:54 PM | Show all posts
I understand that punishment may discourage people from violating rules (read: bans stop players from hacking). But punishment is not the solution. What needed more is that developers patch the game so it will be less vulnerable from cheats.
Post time 2019-1-16 10:35 AM | Show all posts
I actually don't really care with those hacks. But I really really wanted to see the 3D view like from devcloped on YT. In Practice Mode, there's a "Close Lane" button, at first I thought it means the closer look of lane just like 3D view only to realise that is not
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 09:27 PM GMT+8