Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Rapster938
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] The oldest hero, Layla

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-6 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Since Layla is a hero meant for new players to get used to, I'm pretty sure she needs some revamps and buffs on some aspects. I could say give her some mobility buff, but she'll end up becoming those regular MMs we see every day. This is unique for her. Thus, I disagree with the buff on that particular point.

She's team reliant, I personally don't need to see her with a solo escape mechanism when her playstyle is much more on a 5 v 5 basis. I voted the difficulty as 'Hard' as she needs adaptability in the current meta; New positioning skills, new mechanics, new methods of countering, better map awareness etc.

I'd be okay if she has some mobility buffs in the future, but I will stand by my point that she's still playable and unique in a way that enhances the so-called 'teamwork' in MLBB.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-6 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-1-6 05:02 PM
If Layla gets a blink skill i will quit ml. I only want a buff in damage.

If that would exchange to many happy players starts playing Layla again i'd take that. The only think Layla need right now is a blink skill. Maybe they can still keep her current skill and adding blink to it. (like Lolita skill 1 and Karrie/Clint skill 2).

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 02:40 AM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-1-6 09:55 PM
If that would exchange to many happy players starts playing Layla again i'd take that. The only th ...

So you really think the developers will add a blink skill? According to my prediction i predicted that they are not in a mood to add a blink.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 02:50 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-1-6 05:00 PM
hanabi has buff movement in her passive skill

True.
That makes layla in a very odd and lonely place.
So she needs rework rather than buff.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Layla has no escape skill. Meaning she can't aggresive in early game, thus too late to became fully built. Other MM simply faster in gaining gold.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 10:29 PM | Show all posts
layla definitely needs a blink skill and a mobility buff. whenever my squad sees a layla (which is very rare), we all sigh in relief because shes basically walking food. slow, weak early game, squishy as heck.

Comments

iri
LMAO very true especially when you play Assassin especially Natalia xD  Post time 2019-1-15 10:27 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 11:35 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-1-7 10:29 PM
layla definitely needs a blink skill and a mobility buff. whenever my squad sees a layla (which is v ...

Ur lucky to meet those low skill players, but that wont work if you meet me. I can only become your team food if my team are trash else im invincible with a good team. Whenever i play i mostly encounter assassin but they rarely beat me. Beating Natalia 1vs1 using Layla earning first blood yup, im also in that list or i may be the only one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-1-7 11:35 PM
Ur lucky to meet those low skill players, but that wont work if you meet me. I can only become you ...

not my squad. we specialize in murdering squishies early game. layla is just a bit too slow and needs a mobility buff. That'd make her SO much better

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 05:40 AM | Show all posts
If they will give Layla an extra escape skill like Hanabi, plus they will put stun or any CC on any of her skill, she will be included in the Meta.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 10:05 AM | Show all posts
for me just add blink on his first skill. after use skill one she jump to specified direction according direction of " joystick" just like ruby and kaja. simple but useful

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-20 03:37 PM GMT+8