Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Rapster938
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] The oldest hero, Layla

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-9 03:31 PM | Show all posts
lyla is ok for me... she has brust skill damage, range, and high continous damage... she only need pair woth hero that can protect her...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 10:52 AM | Show all posts
layla need to rework her skills...passive is okay..many heroes today who have mobility/escape skills/blink/etc that can outsmart old heroes...especially layla..layla is one of the most op in the super late game...but she need escaping ability/immunity or add her skill with stun/knock back for 1 or 2 sec..she is totally useless in high ranks which meta heroes are always using...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 01:41 PM | Show all posts
oneforall replied at 2019-1-11 10:52 AM
layla need to rework her skills...passive is okay..many heroes today who have mobility/escape skills ...

Wait i have an idea, if her first skill can stun for one second i think that will be better because it will make this character a higher chance to survive longer and can even be used to ambush enemy accurately. Let me tell you the truth, though we give ambush using Layla it is not easy, instead there is a very high risk to receive a counter ambush so ambushing enemy using Layla is outdated. In one match i ambushed roger, i gave FOUR FIRST HIT but i received a counter ambush, level are same, farm are same but not possible. So i was wondering where is the balance? If the game is truly balanced the first hit should always be the winner, i say this because no one ambush someone who has a higher lvl or farm until that ambusher has an ally so i hope you agree. We ambush because we knew we can kill. But just think of this, first four hit and received a counter ambush thought same lvl and farm. Are moonton trying to make my favourite character a walking ATM? Ohh i forgot something in that match with roger we have three equipments completed i wasn't wearing a boot but Roger was wearing a boot, i have three equipments for damage but roger had only two equipments for damage as he was using a boot. But still a counter ambush thought four first hit, this clearly prove that my favourite character is completely useless.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-12 03:56 PM | Show all posts
The only problem with layla is she's a straight liner without a blink skill. you always have to be careful not to be ganked. Damage she has it with right items. what makes her less functional is the lack of escape skill which most of the new heroes now have.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-12 03:59 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-1-6 05:00 PM
hanabi has buff movement in her passive skill

Yes agree. and hanabi can halt a chasing hero with ult. whereas with layla. no way of escaping. hopeless mobility

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-14 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Elfend replied at 2019-1-9 03:31 PM
lyla is ok for me... she has brust skill damage, range, and high continous damage... she only need p ...

And that is the problem actually, the game need more than just to protect Layla 24/7, they need to farm, defend and push. If they need to worry about "Layla might be ganked" all the time then every strategy may have gone to waste.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-14 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-1-7 02:40 AM
So you really think the developers will add a blink skill? According to my prediction i predicted  ...

I don't know whether developer will add or not, i just respond to your "quitting ML" thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-15 02:57 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-1-14 10:51 AM
And that is the problem actually, the game need more than just to protect Layla 24/7, they need to ...

i dont know... maybe coz people mindset with strategy 212 with mm mid... try 122... q top lane is solo assasin... mm with tank mid, mage and fighter bottom...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 01:53 PM GMT+8