Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3210|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Fanmade Hero Concept #3

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-4 11:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-1-5 12:02 AM
FMHero1.png

Alrighty, its been a long time since I featured a fanmade hero concept. Its been like months now but anyway i've read a lot 15 hero concept today and most of them are actually good and unique. Unique in a way that it has no similarities in origin. This fanmade hero concept is made by @luciva. He has submitted a lot of concepts before and all of them are interesting to see ingame but for now were going to talk about his hero concept - Dahlia the Arachna Queen. I messed up with the name above (banner) but itll do. He hasnt shared any background story thought. The concept was already forwarded to CS Queue but I cant guarantee any other promises. Once again, thanks @luciva for the hero concept!

FMHero2.png

Dahlia - Arachna Queen
Fighter / Support
Crowd Control / Regen

Basic Attributes:
Melee
Attack Speed : 0.8
Physical Damage : 115
Magic Power : 0
Movement Speed : 245
Armor : 10
Magic Resistence : 10
Hit Point(HP) : 2550
Mana Point(MP) : 400
HP regen : 15
MP regen : 25

Skill set of the Arachna Queen

Passive - Concrete Silk

Passively when you attack, add 1 stack silk on enemy.
Trigger Concrete Silk at 5 stack which cause immobilize 0.85 second and heal you 75% of the damage done.

1st Skill - Egg Shack

Target a place to leave 1 Egg Shack that will release 2/3/4/5/6/7 spiderling when enemy come too close.
Each spiderling will latch on random nearby enemy and explode which deal 100/120/140/160/180/200+(50% total physical damage) physical damage and reduce 2/4/6/8/10/12 armor last for 3 second.
When there is only 1 enemy nearby then all spiderling will latch on it at once.

Cooldown : 15 second

Mp Cost : 100

2nd Skill - Dress of Cocoon

Activate to leap on nearby ally hero or minion, wrap both of you and target inside cocoon last for 0.5 second and cant go anywhere.
Gain immunity and heal 150/200/250/300/350/400+(50% total physical damage) hp to both of you while inside cocoon.
After released by cocoon, camouflage you with target's appearance last for 4/5/6/7/8/9 second.

Cooldown : 9 second

Mp Cost : 100

Ultimate - Face Hugger

Activate to leap on nearby enemy hero and ride over it for 3 second which deal 300/450/500+(100% total physical damage) physical damage and slow 25% movement over duration. While you riding on target you will attacking on it every 0.5 second which deal extra 25/50/75+(25% total physical damage) physical damage, each your attack also add 1 stack of silk. While you riding on target you still can be damaged by attack or ability but you got immunity from crowd control effect.

Cooldown : 60 second

Mp Cost : 225

You can activate again to target on direction to leap over there and release target, you get extra 50% movement for 2/3/4 second.

Cooldown : 0 second

Mp Cost : 50

Post time 2019-1-6 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by #ZA_SWAG# at 2019-1-6 02:14 AM

when i think about fighters ... i Imagine an aggressive basic attack dependent hero
but i didn't saw that .... i saw a nice mage /support (just change physical dmg to magical)

1 skill  is a nice poking skill -- for a mage --
2 skill  i like that one ...a live saver support skill

ult  i would say hayabusa will copyright you but you added that i can be attacked (which is bad idea )

all that is just my opinion.. i am not  a ''judgeman '' or something
Post time 2019-1-11 07:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#ZA_SWAG# replied at 2019-1-6 02:12 AM
when i think about fighters ... i Imagine an aggressive basic attack dependent hero
but i didn't s ...

hmm yep ult's like hayabusa.  i have a suggestion for the skills but sadly Dahlia will turn into an assassin

Passive : Should be okay, kinda hard to gain 75% lifesteal by hitting the same enemy 5 times melee
Deadly Spawn : Summons 8 spiderlings around her, dealing x damage and slows movement speed by 30% for 1.5s. Enemy units who are killed with this skill will release 8 more spiderlings.
Silk Strike : Rushes to a specified direction, gaining a shield and dealing x damage to the first unit she hits. The affected unit will be dragged back to Dahlia's location if their distance reaches x cells. Duration lasts 3s.
Arachne Trap : Summons a wide web (bigger than Minsitthar's ult range) which immobilizes all affected enemies by 1s. The immobilization will be cancelled if the enemies receive damage. Dahlia is invisible inside the web (even when attacking) with increased movespeed and double basic attacks, and the skill can be used repeatedly to teleport within the web's range. Dahlia can only receive damage from CC skills while inside the web. Web lasts 4s.

i also have a spider in my suggestion list, but oh well
btw if it's a fighter/support you're looking for, i have one in my list :3
#15 in my posts, Titus, Captain of Silver Paladins
Post time 2019-1-5 02:36 AM | Show all posts
cool concept very creative
Post time 2019-1-5 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by #ZA_SWAG# at 2019-1-6 02:00 AM

before i continue reading the skills
a fighter/support hero !!!
that what really moonton need

Comments

after reading the skill i was little depressed  Post time 2019-1-5 10:26 AM
Post time 2019-1-5 10:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#ZA_SWAG# replied at 2019-1-5 10:26 AM
that what we really moonton need

Interesting. Looking forward with this one
 Author| Post time 2019-1-6 01:53 AM | Show all posts
#ZA_SWAG# replied at 2019-1-5 10:26 AM
that what we really moonton need

What made you depressed?
Post time 2019-1-6 06:39 PM | Show all posts
The concept is very creative though but moonton should add more tank heroes
Post time 2019-1-7 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Cool concept! I like how you manipulated with the fonts and match it to MLBB. Good Job Bro!
Post time 2019-1-11 10:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kielkhyre7 replied at 2019-1-11 07:43 AM
hmm yep ult's like hayabusa.  i have a suggestion for the skills but sadly Dahlia will turn into a ...

Wow new hero comming hahahhaa  love it
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 01:57 PM GMT+8