Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 40158|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Forum MLBB Mobile Version Survey

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-31 11:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Forumers from Land of Dawn!  
Our Forum Developers are interested to improve this forum's mobile version, we will do our best to bring you a better experience.
Please give your feedback regarding mobile version on this thread to make the platform better and ever!

*complaining without better opinion/idea won't help, so please be gentle*

Author| Post time 2018-12-31 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2018-12-31 09:02 PM | Show all posts
To me it feels too confusing, i mean u will get used to it at one point so yeah..but the one thing that really needs to be implemented in my opinion is checking the profile without going on PC view

Thats it for me
Post time 2019-1-2 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kampungnafri at 2019-1-2 03:57 PM

The code verification part is irritating...I know it's to combat bots but then it is a bit too much...

And then, I assume the language set for the forum is English but there are too many parts of the forum get mixed up with chinese characters...

Third, the forum navigation is quite hard...how to put it, it feels like not user friendly.
Post time 2019-1-5 10:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
E.L.I.T replied at 2019-1-2 09:57 PM
Just one thing that so annoying me is the edit tab don't like before and I can't open it in desktop  ...

its getting better, but i would like to suggest minimimizing asking of code verification for thread post
Post time 2019-1-6 11:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
E.L.I.T replied at 2019-1-2 09:57 PM
Just one thing that so annoying me is the edit tab don't like before and I can't open it in desktop  ...

When I want to edit my thread in forum mobile mode, it keep showing up the post in code.
When I try to switch to forum desktop mode, it keep show notice to login with forum mobile mode, which never happen before forum ui was changed.
And like the other, the mobile mode is not user-friendly and slow to load post. (Ever the ui was overlap eachother)

-end-
Post time 2019-1-2 09:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just one thing that so annoying me is the edit tab don't like before and I can't open it in desktop mode because it force me to use mobile mode...

Mods, plz fix this thing ok? Since I don't speak coding language...
IMG_20190102_215444.jpg

Comments

i can read it but i im not sure wht it means  Post time 2019-1-6 09:16 PM
Post time 2019-2-21 02:16 PM | Show all posts
weeew
thanks before, I bought diamonds at unipin.com is very cheap
Post time 2018-12-31 01:07 PM | Show all posts
now im browse this site with my phone. i always use pc version. because mobile version has bad template to see
. and many picture not support in mobile version. so maybe please fix it. this same like "fandom site" i always use pc version. cos easy to see
Post time 2019-1-18 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Yes the forum for mobile version is so laggy and limited acces.. Needs revamp..
Post time 2019-1-1 10:12 AM | Show all posts
thanks for this opportunity.

Indeed the mobile version of this forum is not user-friendly. The forum "threadlist" menu is showing Coming Soon only.

when I clicked "forum" menu, I hardly can find new thread because the "recent" sub-menu in "here I am" menu showing recent post, instead of recent thread. I think the mobile version forum need massive redesign to help user navigating more easily.
Post time 2019-1-5 10:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its getting better
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 07:02 AM GMT+8