Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2092|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] Queen Vexana's Admirer

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-2 02:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-1-2 02:44 AM
04.png

ADMIRER

A month after their Victory againts the Moniyan Empire. Queen Vexana received a letter from a phantom crow. The letter is protected by a magic seal and in order for her to open the letter she must chant. On the letter theres a pinned scrap of sheet saying "Pain is a gift", Vexana immediately recalls an old friend that helped her before the start of the fall. She called out Leomord to destroy and track the letter but never did they know that the magic seal that protects the letter is durable enough to handle quadtriple Earthstone Giants. Leomord asked "My queen, why dont you just open the letter. In fact, Im here to protect you if theres a threat on it". Queen Vexana advised Leomord to ease up, she already know who sent her the letter, "This magic is similar to mine but somehow it gotten even more powerful compared before he left". She opened the letter..

I got a knot all up in my chest and I want to let you know that I'm bringing back the beast cause when I remember every time you look at me and smile makes me want to bring you back to the past that we can't go back. How sad, I made a mess. I exiled myself out of your sight but will your tongue still remember the taste of my lips? Will your shadow remember the swing of my staff? Will you remember my charm before we were this? Those are just words I missed hearing from you but it doesnt matter and I just want to know if youre okay. Though, you have youre white knight pony by your side as always. I'll be back home, my dear.-Faramis

Things is about to heat up in NecroKeep! The return of infamous Alchemist - Faramis. What does Faramis truly want from Vexana? Is there something between those two in the past or is there hatred that once again to boil up the meter?!

Post time 2019-1-2 09:13 AM | Show all posts
I like it hahaha undead rulez!!! :)
Post time 2019-1-6 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Vexana, one of the most overpowered always banned hero in rg and now she is one of the most underrated heroes in rg miss the old vexana even though i hate it sometimes because she is too op
Post time 2019-1-6 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Kinda like the story though keep up the goodwork godbless
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-21 12:48 PM GMT+8