Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 249|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Brute force or wings of apocalypse

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-27 10:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Brute force or wings of apocalypse is better as defencive item for aldous??(the enemies have one mm one tank one mage 2 fighter)
Post time 2018-12-27 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Both are good in some way but I guess Wings of Apocalypse would go well for him as this will give him more durability and of course more lifesteal.
Post time 2018-12-27 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
it depends on your other items. the apo wing useful when it is your only defensse item, but as most of the aldous users, i guess you also build full defense+endless battle, so the brute force breastplate would be better. it can increase your both defenses by 20%, that is quiet a lot, also increases movement speed.

Overall,  if your use full tank, brute force plate will increase your fefenses by a lot, like you have 250-200 defenses, so you will have 300-240 defenses, that means your phisichal defense increases feom 62.5% to 66%,  magical resistance increases from 57% to 61%.  of corse, these are not the exact numbers, because i dont know your defenses with full build. you need about 3 seconds to get full stack in a fight.

you know the apo wing, it reduces incoming dmg by 50% frim magival and phisichak dmg for 5 sec when your hp drops to 40%. personally i dont like it, it is useful for fighters who dont want to build defense.

Post time 2018-12-28 04:39 AM | Show all posts
For me i would go for both of them.
Since brute force good for chasing or escaping.
Woa is better for reducing incoming damage.
Post time 2018-12-28 06:10 AM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-12-27 11:34 PM
it depends on your other items. the apo wing useful when it is your only defensse item, but as most  ...

It seems you have a deep understanding about defense items, I got interested reading your reply. I hope you could post something about defense items especially comparing those.. I would really like to learn a lot about it. If you have a lot of time and it interest you, you could do it on all items. not only for defense items.
Post time 2018-12-28 06:11 AM | Show all posts
I'll got for WOA, but just like they said, it depends on your build and how you play Aldous.
Post time 2018-12-28 10:30 AM | Show all posts
I used Brute Force.. As melee fighter, I prefer to get armor than hp, bcs we already got immunity from 2nd skill, and for extra hp, regen and magic res for sure I used Athena.

My build on Aldous:
Demon Shoes,  Endless Battle, Thunder Belt,  Brute Force Breastplate,  Athena Shield,  Blade of Despair.
Post time 2018-12-28 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Thankful
Post time 2018-12-29 02:15 PM | Show all posts
I thought this side of the forum is for "SAY HI MLBB"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 11:18 PM GMT+8