Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5292|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Feedback&Reward Board[12.17~12.23]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-27 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Title

Dear all,

Devs have been kept focusing on community feedback of MLBB. Thanks for you guys' feedback, and we'll send 200 tickets by mail in game as a gift to show our thanks. If you have any feedback,pls feel free to contact the customer service at the lobby in the game, or just post in the Forum to tell us what you are thinking about.

Here is the selected user list:

We appreciate the feedbacks from the community members below, we have already PM-ed you, please provide us your server ID and game ID in PM, we will issue some small gifts as appreciation. Valid within 7 days.

Forum Ojci****jus
      Forum B**07 35****20 2**7
       Reddit abd*****uimi

Forum OjciecPijus
      Forum BD007 35746720 2057
      Reddit abdel1touimi
       Reddit (user refused)

Game ID: 659***68 (2**8) -  Discord user
Game ID: 119***03 (3**7)- Reddit user
Game ID: 165***00 (3**4) Forum user
Game ID: 684***90 (2**6) Discord user
ID: 525**08 (2**6)Discord username: E**i#6**3
ID: 301****00 (3**8) Discord username:  Bl**k#3**5
ID:507***27 (3**7) Discord username: V**de#8**5

For those who have advance server account, please play and experience the game regularly, feedback will be rewarded. While those players without advance server account, please pay attention to account page, we will open it irregularly.

And here are some ideas we'll work on about:

If AFK punishments are getting heavier, there will be less players playing the game and MLBB will be the same as COC. Rethink twice who wants to go AFK. I don't mind the AFK i just need the toxic players' punishments to be harsher

We're working on AFK issue and toxic words.Pls stay tuned

"1. Rise of invalid matches due to new logic mechanism. no star deduction so one player will go afk if his or his team has bad pick. to prevent, afk player should loose star too. 2. Some players loosing a lot even he is always mvp and good player. to fix this. solo play and mvp from loosing team should not loose any star. for gold solo player will get +1 credit, for silvee 0 and for bronze -1 credit. players will always try for silver at least to prevent credit loss. 3. Toxicity. As toxicity and racism increased a lot recently even with global top players. I Suggest minimum 5 credit reduction and continue 2nd time will temporarily ban from matchmaking for 6-10 mins or force matchmaking with those who has less than 95 credit. 4. Mythic shoukd rank up with Mythic so is legend and others. also 2-2 and 2-2-1 needs to be patched. 5. credit reduction system must be more strict. like 5 credit deduction for toxicity, 10 credit deduction for afk, 5 credit deduction for intentional feeding or playing poorly, 1 credit deduction for getting bronze. 3 credit deduction for grttit reported multiple times. for getting gold players will recover +1 credit, if mvp will recover +5 credits"

We're working on AFK issue and toxic words.Pls stay tuned

"Hi there, I'd like to say that Chang'e is the most broken champ in the entire game. I did a test to see if there's a limit to her passive and with 107 stacks of her passive I got 4.6k AP. I know its not possible to reach such crazy AP on her during normal match but practice mode is fun af to do it. Take a look at her spells tho and imagine her having 1k stacks of passive :D Her passive is limitless."

We're working on this.Pls stay tuned.

"I've played against Alice for a fair amount of matches this season. I find that spells from Divine Owl skin are harder to notice and dodge, because it is WHITE. I know Moonton is using white color to make her look more divine. But I believe orange color will give the same vibe, just like u did with Rafaela. Divine Owl skin seems a bit Pay-to-Win skin, because white color spells are much more difficult to notice than purple color spells. Please think of something about this."

we'll change it in the next updates.

I think that rafaela can benefit more from her passive if she can move through wall. I mean she become a spirit, and a spirit should move through wall.

Balmond is censored. the game shows Bal**** which makes it hard for people to communicate.

We'll fix this.Thank you.

even if it is not a xmas skin, I believe players are waiting for a new diggie skin, since there is only one skin for Diggie available

Pls stay tuned.

Whenever a user disconnects during hero picking phase, do not give them the excecution spell.

We'll think about this

Legend and Mythic have the same rewards currently.

We are thinking about this

Hanzo's skill is too overpower especially the skill which eating the jungle monster in a second, many player complained about that

We'll keep watching about this

"Improve Gift box event. 1. Don’t call it gift box event, it's not free so its not a gift. We are paying 2,000 diamonds per box. Thats just wrong english. 2. Remove all buyable epic skins from box (e.g S.A.B.E.R Squad, irithiel, bane and zilong glorious general). 3. Remove the cap of 10 boxes, you are getting more money take it. 4. Bring back the concept of eternal fragments in the box event. With enough eternal fragments we could buy any of our favorite time-limited epic skin."

We have made fragments retrievable from weekend task achievements like 'weekend revelry' and collect & exchange events like 'Bell Battle Exchange', also we will give a starlight skin directly when players login on 29th, the level of benefits is already much higher than before.

Post time 2018-12-27 04:31 PM | Show all posts
"I've played against Alice for a fair amount of matches this season. I find that spells from Divine Owl skin are harder to notice and dodge, because it is WHITE. I know Moonton is using white color to make her look more divine. But I believe orange color will give the same vibe, just like u did with Rafaela. Divine Owl skin seems a bit Pay-to-Win skin, because white color spells are much more difficult to notice than purple color spells. Please think of something about this."

so you are changing the color? don't make it orange, it will be ugly
I am asking as the skin owner, bought it because of that divine looks and skills animation, simply can't accept it to be changed to a fugly color

but if you are really changing it, please use shiny gold DONT USE THAT FUGLY ORANGE !!!!
Post time 2019-1-1 09:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aryanmagick replied at 2018-12-30 06:11 PM
Make it like the EPIC SKIN, but in ANGELIC version.

Light color because it's perfect color for her.
Post time 2019-1-2 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mlbbgamingyt at 2019-1-2 03:14 PM

hi,can u check youtuber mobile legends from indonesia,his channel name is leokoce.he have 600k subscriber.he share cheat skin lulubox in his lates video.this is serious problem i think.
Screenshot_6.jpg
Post time 2018-12-29 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2018-12-29 09:45 PM | Show all posts
vєиσм•∂az replied at 2018-12-27 04:31 PM
I am asking as the skin owner, ...

Making alice 1st spell larger in visual is acceptable. Those are just so small
Post time 2018-12-30 06:11 PM | Show all posts
vєиσм•∂az replied at 2018-12-27 04:31 PM
I am asking as the skin owner, ...

Make it like the EPIC SKIN, but in ANGELIC version.
Post time 2019-1-2 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Alimatik111 replied at 2019-1-1 09:00 PM
Light color because it's perfect color for her.

yeah! copy the epic skill effects and change it into white(angelic version)
Post time 2019-1-15 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Just remove censored words as a default.
Instead, have a toggle button to turn it on/off like the 'translate' button for in-match chat window.
Most games will have this option to turn censored words on/off.
Problem solved quickly and to standards most users probably are used to if they play many other online games with chat.
Post time 2019-1-17 04:57 AM | Show all posts
I got this forum security bug? Where I submit this? I send a mail to your support but no response ! Please let me know.

Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-1-24 04:23 PM GMT+8