Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1203|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Helpful (Kind of) Tips for Ranked by Aither

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-25 12:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Aither at 2018-12-25 08:00 PM

Hello for whoever read this. It’s the time for me (A totally random people on internet with nick Aither) to make contribution to this forum,okay let’s just start with the Tips.

Numbawan.) Good Mentality
    Yeah mentality was the first thing i need to mention. Why mentality needed you may ask, well so much player have been forgetting that this thing really really impact your overall gameplay. Here the simple thing to remember ‘’Never ranked when you in bad mood”. Okay, when you play while having bad mood u most of the time will not focus on the game like not seeing the enemy coming, getting caught by enemy for no good reason, being toxic player, overall making bad decision. So just play when you feel motivated, comfortable, going to resist all toxic behavior on game.

Hey here simple trick for people that can’t resist the toxic chat or can’t ignore toxic player. This going to help a lot but the thing is you’re really need to have good game knowledge and capable reacting to situation ongame, okay here the tricks; go to setting > tap on basics > search for Chat Settings >turn off the Battleground text chat > ….. > Profit.
2.) Big hero pool
    Okay when you on good condition and mentality to play u need hero to play, well if you kinda new or just playing for sometime atleast need to have hero that in META. Well, it’s kind of hard to say which hero on META cause it’s really depend on enemy comp, so.. that gonna back to start.. “U need a big hero pool” and that really need good amount of BP, just farm it at brawl or something.
Psst, If you really lost at choosing hero just choose hero that look Cool, Pretty, or Fun to play (most important) to you.
3.)Skill and Game Knowledge
     Let’s say you're already Calm as a sea, have a pretty big hero pool but still lose.Well my dear u need SKILL, even if you got everything in game doesn’t mean you gonna win everytime.. U got to have something in you to ranked and being the best while looking awesome and that is Skill. Well good skill comes from good game knowledge. And for this one the tips is “Knowing what your hero can do and knowing what u gonna do with that hero on certain situation” huff, that pretty long. For this one it’s really more depend on fast can you learn the game and how good your natural reaction.
I think that comes to my mind while writing this, maybe igonna post something like this when i had inspiration. XD
Well that’s for the little tips from me, Have Fun in MLBB all.
Post time 2018-12-25 02:29 AM | Show all posts
This pretty much almost cover everything up hahaha niceeee
Post time 2018-12-25 02:40 AM | Show all posts
I totally agree on first one good mentality.
No ome ever said that before yet its very important.
If you play with bad mood, there is 90% possibility that you might loose that match even the match seems easy.Concentration is very important and you can't focus if you are in a bad mood. Other other two also important.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Post time 2018-12-25 08:17 AM | Show all posts
WITH A GOOD MENTALITY
I LOST OVER 3 STARS
PLAYING WITH LEMORD  WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE AN OP HERO
I DON'T KNOW ... MYBE I AM THE PROBLEM !
 Author| Post time 2018-12-25 08:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#ZA_SWAG# replied at 2018-12-25 08:17 AM
WITH A GOOD MENTALITY
I LOST OVER 3 STARS
PLAYING WITH LEMORD  WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE AN OP HERO

Firstly just calm down man, u kinda scare me rn. Well u see it's maybe not really helpful but try to check the match u lose and try to see mistake u made or something u need to better. It can be how you clear minion wave, how your farming pattern, how much impact u do in the game  (this one more important, u may have good farm but check your what your teammate handling their maybe they having bad gameplay, facing counter, doing their hardest to hold the enemy).

Secondly, if you using the OP hero does'nt mean straight up WIN. No no u see this in wrong way, OP hero mean higher chance win and your team and enemy team gonna impact that chance to win too for example enemy comp counter your team.

Thirdly, i already say on first remember. You having 2 lose in a row already mean u need time to cooldown, it does'nt matter how positive person you're losing 2 in a row will have impact on your mentality every lose will stacking on your mind will make the next match less and more less enjoyable.
Post time 2018-12-25 11:16 AM | Show all posts
I think it is more to the matching system than mentality. I find that the system will sometimes put me in a really really bad team for 5-6 matches consecutively. If I keep on playing after losing one match, there is this chance. So, it is not just only mentality but also the matching system that will cause us to have a lose stream. I am not sure but may be there is some kind of reason behind this.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-25 01:42 PM | Show all posts
drscoobynub replied at 2018-12-25 11:16 AM
I think it is more to the matching system than mentality. I find that the system will sometimes put  ...

Matchmaking it's something really complicated, there too much thing that can affect it but one thing i kind of understand from this problem are on "Synergy". like person before the problem mostly on synergy, there so much player and everyone had different perception and aproach to the game.

I got that experience before, having friend with completely different playstyle really impact on gameplay. for simple in game i had playstyle of being aggresive, punish every mistake, overall high risk high reward thing while my friend it's little bit more defensive or just safe play and that making me angry sometime. and what come to my mind first obviously "why you did'nt do what i expect you to do" and that making unejoyable match and really frustrating whatever it WIN or LOSE.

so maybe my advice are you have 2 choice, Forcefully following your playstyle to win or Adapt to teammate playstyle.
Post time 2018-12-25 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Aither replied at 2018-12-25 01:42 PM
Matchmaking it's something really complicated, there too much thing that can affect it but one thi ...

Play style is important but u can do nothing but lose when u are keeping one lane against 1/2/3 enemies myself or 2/3 allies and ur team in the middle and top are feeding the remaining enemies who got so fat. That is the most common cause of lose I have encountered. Risk versus benefit calculation is important. You cannot charge recklessly without calculating the position of ur enemies or u will become a burden to the team if u are taking too many risks.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-25 03:06 PM | Show all posts
drscoobynub replied at 2018-12-25 02:16 PM
Play style is important but u can do nothing but lose when u are keeping one lane against 1/2/3 ene ...

then it's down on skill like on the 3rd tips. If you can't make a play or impact on game this our fault, and back to mentality.

this one mentality that i myself sometime forget, and that is just think it's our fault for not helping them, for not adapt to their playstyle, for not making plays, for not carrying the game. for some people yes it's look wrong to just blaming ourself for all mistake but thinking it as a way to hype yourself up to improving to not making mistake. really you can always find your mistake on game, some of the player sometime play like monkey and that can be helped. what matter you doing your best even when losing badly, if this game frustrate you the just take a break it's easy.

Sometime competitive on game really making us really desperate, thats why you must go back to tips numbawan. more tips, if you desperate or frustate take a break. and if you really desperate to ranked up don't play solo, search someone to play with and help yourself.
Post time 2018-12-25 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Aither replied at 2018-12-25 08:50 AM
Firstly just calm down man, u kinda scare me rn. Well u see it's maybe not really helpful but try  ...

no need to calm down or be scare ..
i am just kidding u know
but that actually happened
and yes it was the mentality ... wasnt in a good mood
and thx for sharing use the tips     
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 04:08 AM GMT+8