Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Aither
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Helpful (Kind of) Tips for Ranked by Aither

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-26 01:09 AM | Show all posts
any tip on what to do if your teammate keep stealing buffs and competing with you for jungle monsters?

Comments

i dont know it always happens to me when i play fanny  Post time 2018-12-30 08:15 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-12-26 06:19 AM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2018-12-26 01:09 AM
any tip on what to do if your teammate keep stealing buffs and competing with you for jungle monster ...

I rarely fighting for buff cause i do just fine with or without it, if you think they easily provoked by this just stay on the side get the exp and gold share. the problem lies on "are they gonna do well", so if you to take the buff anyway some people get salty and back to my tips numbawan "they gonna play bad".

But, if you think you can carry the game like it's in the bag then just take it why not. some hero need so much farm just to get the powerspike and they need to take all the farm (it's called powerfarming). but some hero not so..

Conclusion; You will the one to take the choice whetever you want to take it or not, but tips here "Give the buff to whoever can make use of it more" if early game Mages, Assasins or any hero that snowballing will make use of it more if it late game then Marksmans, Fighter will make use of it more.

And Maybe i will think to make thread about hero specification later, thanks for the idea
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 02:57 PM GMT+8