Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Censored words in game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-14 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Please include - “ Skin pa more “ and “ skinner “
Because those words are so offensive in the philippines

and include " ez " , " EZ " & "easy "
Post time 2019-3-15 10:08 PM | Show all posts
It is easy to send reports about malicious or offensive actions or message in MOBA. Just a few clicks you'll be able to send one. What happens now is some of the players mostly CANCER players will just trip and send whatever they want to enter. That should be evaluated.
Post time 2019-3-18 06:16 PM | Show all posts
quite exasperating to be honest. every message will have so many *** and it's impossible to even relay or convey a message to the other team mates
Post time 2019-3-26 08:57 AM | Show all posts
its hard to write and communicate. No censorship is ok I guess. Just mute the player or the censored words on or off as people suggest.
Post time 2019-4-3 03:08 PM | Show all posts
What is MLBB?
-a mobile game which includes hero names "Vexana", "Badang", "Lapu Lapu ", "Balmond" and they don't let to type their heroes' name in the chat.
-One and only team fight game which censored the word "Help me"
-Game will punish if you or your teammates are going away from keyboard. But the game also don't let you to tell your teammates "Don't afk."
-Even though the players are talking about censored words, the developers are staying like they are from another universe and pretending (or may be ignoring) like this problem is not their responsibility.
Post time 2019-4-6 04:28 AM | Show all posts
There is a very, very, EXTREMELY simple solution that would completely solve this problem for 90% of MLBB users:

→  An option in Settings: Censor explicit language? ON / OFF

Boom! Problem solved.

Most games with a social element have something like this. MLBB should have this option too. Cmon guys this is basic. It's great to have censored words for younger audience or people who are sensitive to that. But I'd bet that most gamers don't give a $%!# if someone says a naughty word. So this kind of filtering just creates more problems than it solves.
Post time 2019-4-6 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Can we please get a toggle on/off button somewhere to turn censored words on/off? :)

Thanks in advance!
Post time 2019-4-17 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Hello
My name is Alena Carter and This is a very nice post, Thanks for Sharing.

Best of Assignment help Australia for 24*7.
Post time 2019-5-2 08:22 AM | Show all posts
Please FIX GOD DAMN MATCH MAKIN :'( Every time i hit 4 or 5 star always meet player with bad behavior then got lose strike like win 1 then lose more than 3 times including (AFK, FEEDERS,ETC)... I GOT TIRED OF THIS! And the punishment??? SO WEAK!!! i mean 5 to 8 credit? Seriously???!!! u must make them ban for 1 day or put the in low priority state where they can't played rank until achieve some win at other mode! that is  what i called fair! especially for they who always AFK in the late game.
Post time 2019-5-8 07:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
An option to turn on and off for the censored words please, its been half a year and not even a survey about it?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 10:18 AM GMT+8