Register now.
Return to list New
Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] The Ban Hammer

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-18 03:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-12-18 03:55 PM

After catching him for Account Selling and made a thread he keeps attacking most of the post of forumer here.. So its not a mystery he deserves it wait till he be back if he go rampant again i think temporary banning is not enough but we wait maybe his changed a bit...
Post time 2018-12-18 05:16 PM | Show all posts
I'm actually against rules(some of them), in the italian mlbb discord server I used to do pranks using music bots and annoy the moderators
I got warned, muted and banned a few times but I enjoyed those good old days
I still dislike the rules but I avoid talking about them or I just break the rules

Comments

I'm good with gusion but that's not me even tough I do live in england. Sorry for late reply  Post time 2019-1-7 07:46 PM
sorry but this off topic but i saw your profile pic in the Englands' best gussion players and i was just wondering if that was you  Post time 2019-1-4 03:01 AM
Post time 2018-12-18 05:43 PM | Show all posts
I'm so glad to see this. At least, my thread for mod that I was made before wasn't useless. This issue has been reached and discussed to forum supervisor.

Well @Troy01, I'm kinda tickled with your post. I just remembered when you banned me because making confronting threads. When you wrote about contributing to forum, it's kinda like me back then, and we were arguing about that.

I've ever did mistake thing before, so it also must be applied to other members. 30 days R/O are fair enough. I got it twice.
Post time 2018-12-23 06:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-18 07:58 AM
#FATHERJOHN

Exactly! That guy deserves ban
Post time 2018-12-23 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Yes, this reminds to everyone about their behavior(s) and attitude
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 01:45 PM GMT+8