Return to list New
View: 8462|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Feedback#3 Matchmaking Issues

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-17 06:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-12-18 07:25 PM

w3omatch.png

Based on the previous feedback, We've received an amount of players who are more concerned with the current matchmaking wherein we've identified some of the issues are currently monitoring it but at the same time we would like to know what the players feel towards the current match making and what do you think of the following suggested actions towards changing the match making system?

The current matchmaking:

Based on the feed back of the players the current matchmaking has issues specifically around ranked matches wherein some players are getting:

1)Mismatched against higher or lower ranked players.

2)abused by pre-made teams where some manages to abuse the que system by breaking their premades into 2-1-2//3-2

3)Mismatched in terms of solo/duo/trio vs full 5 man teams or premades.

Basically these are just some issues that were identified and have been monitored which is why we would like to hear the player's thoughts regarding to the upcomming changes that will be implemented we look forward to your feedbacks as we will take them into consideration and help us reach to a conclusion on which action to take regarding the matchmaking.

Single Polls, Total 33 Users voted
84.85% (28)
15.15% (5)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-18 08:35 PM | Show all posts
I don't think we should give away the advantage of queing up with friends or a squad against solo players. But every player in matchmaking should be in the same rank or close to the same rank with a very similar winrate. the only exceptions should be players who que up together

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-18 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for working on this, i've lost my last 10 ranked games with scores like 3-20 each, in GM I

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-19 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Option 1 Suggestion

My thread regarding the first option.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-20 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's quite simple. Never put a person who queues up,  on the same queue stack as the next 2 or last 2 ppl. This completely negates 2 1 2 possibility. But this would mean that you'll need more active players than before to get a full 10man queue stack

Hope that made sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 01:54 AM | Show all posts
my suggestion is solo players to be group together with solo players and of similar rank as well as similar win rate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 01:56 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-18 08:35 PM
I don't think we should give away the advantage of queing up with friends or a squad against solo pl ...

it will be unfair for a team of solo players to play against a team of friends.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2018-12-21 01:56 AM
it will be unfair for a team of solo players to play against a team of friends.

thats kinda the point. a tactical advantage for those went the extra effort to team up. plus premade teams usually go up against other premade teams

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 02:41 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-21 10:49 AM
thats kinda the point. a tactical advantage for those went the extra effort to team up. plus prema ...

only those who do not know how to play need this type of advantage.

this is what some current top teams are doing and everyone dislike this type of action. 2 of their teammates group together with another group of 2 and 1 teammates and they end up together in the same team against a team of randoms. this improve their win rate but they are considered cheating.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-22 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2018-12-21 02:41 PM
only those who do not know how to play need this type of advantage.

this is what some current top ...

I don't care for the 2-2-1 strategy. I actually got invited by some mythics to rank and they did it. (i was actually so confused but i went along to see how it worked and why everyone was complaining about it). Long story short, i thought it was stupid and took forever. i would rather take my chances by queuing up with my squad. The point is, if a team was pre-made with friends and we don't do 2-2-1. I don't think it's cheating and i'd like for my team to still have the chance to have a small advantage over the enemy team. when 'm on the team that's against a pre-made team, i don't mind and i still work hard to win. I think it's a challenge and mobile legends is a 5v5 team game. So point in case, 2-2-1 is stupid, but normal playing with friends to have a advantage in chemistry is fair

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-16 09:22 PM GMT+8