Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4119|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Reintroducing Official Medias

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-16 09:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-12-16 02:14 PM

w3oredditoff.png

Different Official Medias of Mobile Legends

Good Day! Over the year we've expanded our social media work bases from simply using forums and facebook to having an official Reddit and Discord Channels in order to expand our reach and lessen some restrictions when it comes to the community as we all know that these two medias each has their own aspects at the same time both of which has their own Pros and Cons.

As the year comes to the close we would like to reintroduce these two channels to the community and hope that you guys support our efforts in establishing a bigger and better community.

*Feel free to give your feedbacks and suggestions as to how we can improve in these medias as well.

Post time 2018-12-18 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Is it possible if we can have a reporting section here instead of us reporting it to CS? I don't know if a lot will agree, but reporting to CS is kind of a hassle, because of requirements that is being asked.

And also if we could have regular games that has prizes if possible hehehe
 Author| Post time 2018-12-18 06:58 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-12-18 07:02 AM
Is it possible if we can have a reporting section here instead of us reporting it to CS? I don't kno ...

Well for the report thing it might be problematic since moderators can only do so much although if you would really need live assistance, then try our checking our discord channel as they can easily provide you live assistance but depending on your concern, they can only assist you to an extent. As for events, we're actually considering it for our official medias.

Comments

I understand, thanks for the response :)  Post time 2018-12-19 05:11 AM
Post time 2018-12-18 08:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to be moderator too
 Author| Post time 2018-12-19 06:11 AM | Show all posts
yutsumong replied at 2018-12-18 08:08 PM
I want to be moderator too

I'm sorry but we aren't recruiting any moderators as of the moment but you can try to check back from time to time to see if ever we'll be opening up recruitments for moderators.

Comments

what are the requirements to be a moderator  Post time 2019-1-6 01:41 AM
Post time 2019-1-13 03:34 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-12-18 09:02 AM
Is it possible if we can have a reporting section here instead of us reporting it to CS? I don't kno ...

i 100% agree with this. If Moonton wants us to help reporting stuff, make in-game reporting easier.

It's not user friendly, or easy to do so right now. Also friends think i'm ignoring them when i'm forever logging CS tickets instead of spending money on diamonds and playing games with friends.

SPEAKING OF WHICH..... cyas in game!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 06:46 AM GMT+8