Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 557|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[mod post] Pray for Indonesia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-8 11:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2018-12-10 01:10 AM

46914052_254312065247122_5902746797090292300_n.jpg

BOGOR CITY

Indonesia gone through a rough rollercoaster ride this year. This week, Thursday, December 6 Bogor City they have suffered a strong hurricane that damanged the city and also nearby cities. The tornado nearly damaged over 1,000 houses, significant injured residence, and 1 confirmed dead as of right now. Hoping everyone in Indonesia specifically in Bogor City are safe.

Indonesia is the 2nd HQ of Moonton and also the biggest and largest population of MLBB gamers. I've seen the news and also did some research, the tornado was actually unexpected since its usually not common senario in Asia. There are some but not fully formed tornadoes unlike what happened in Bogor. The tornado was record 50-60kmh. Debris was flying all over the city which caused the damage. Broken trees are still blocking the driveway and some all over the buildings and houses.

So far, the government are fixing it out with the help of Armed Forces, National Police ,and Disaster Mitigration Agency as per local news source.
Lets pray for them and hope everything is fine.

Post time 2018-12-8 11:04 PM | Show all posts
I pray for the safety of all the Indonesians living there. Be safe and safety is first than Mobile Legends jk.
Post time 2018-12-10 07:36 PM | Show all posts
I'm not trying to be selfish but, did it affect the HQ of MLBB?
I do care about the people living there but I also wanna if this will have an impact on mobile legends(development and ecc.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-23 01:41 AM GMT+8