Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: JCAlbarico89
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] 5 Mistakes on Low Ranks

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-7 06:59 PM | Show all posts
If they're stuck in those rank means they don't give much effort of trying to analyse situations, make decisions, predict, use common knowledge, make their own build(some just can't do it), and ect.
It's not that they don't know how to play, it's just they don't put effort as they may not feel motivated by this game
By personal experience I have a friend who is stick in master for a year and he seriously can't do any of the things I listed above and even worse than that
A beginner needs motivation in order to improve and move forward, by experience(win or lose) anyone can improve and use knowlegde and understanding to rank efficiently and make a difference
Also by personal experience that's how I ranked, like I went to grandmaster just by using jonhson making mvp almost all games and a win streak of 21, then I went to epic by solo cyclops and I got at least 13 maniac but never savage because of how unlucky I am
This is my opinion and I suppose it would apply to everybody
Post time 2018-12-7 08:37 PM | Show all posts
main mistake is map rotation and ganking..especially midlaners think its just farming all the time.. but what about top and bot? as midlaner u should carry those lanes
Post time 2018-12-7 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Very good suggestion but these tends to change overtime depending on the game status all throughout but this is a good thing to start with. Mid Lanes are usually good for heroes who can clear waves easily not just Assassins.
Post time 2018-12-7 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I suggest warriors elites masters to go on youtube and learn about the game... Mobile legends is the first and only moba that I ever played.. I learned from warrior come up so I have over 5k games because I was bad.. But youtube helped me a lot and learning from other pros and experience.
Post time 2018-12-7 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Michael99 at 2018-12-7 11:55 PM
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-7 12:48 PM
Thank you for the tip man i hope i will be on epic 3 rank in next week because it my mistake that i  ...

Mino + Chou : its not bad idea, 1 pure tank + 1 semi tank . Mythics always apply that combo, maybe that Chou just newbie and feeling pro.. For me, a Chou user - Chou never considered as a pure tank to receive damage, Chou only good if have also a Tank or a Support on your team. At that position, Chou will become very annoying and spam stun skills all the time. It depends on the one who plays him good or not :)
Post time 2018-12-8 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Michael99 replied at 2018-12-7 11:53 PM
Mino + Chou : its not bad idea, 1 pure tank + 1 semi tank . Mythics always apply that combo, maybe  ...

yeah he use pure tank build and it epic rank btw. But next update chou need to use attack build to get more defend rather the semi tank build.
Post time 2018-12-8 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Michael99 at 2018-12-8 01:22 AM
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-8 12:18 AM
yeah he use pure tank build and it epic rank btw. But next update chou need to use attack build to ...

In my opinion, the next update is still feasible to use semi-tank build. I would adjust the build a little bit, it would be 1 attack item only such as Blade of despair and 5 defense items. Blade of despair will give him extra Physical attack (170 ATK) and the shield from 2nd skill as well, it makes Chou farm/clean minions faster and earn more golds. I believe Chou users out there they know how to handle it :)
Post time 2018-12-8 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Michael99 replied at 2018-12-8 12:39 AM
In my opinion, the next update is still feasible to use semi-tank build. I would adjust the build  ...

yeah good for them they game play full damage for the rampage or semi tank for the back up. i'm don't chou so that kinda sad i mean i still new in ML after all need to work my ass of to get all the heroes.
Post time 2018-12-8 01:34 AM | Show all posts
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-8 01:14 AM
yeah good for them they game play full damage for the rampage or semi tank for the back up. i'm do ...

Cool.. Cheers!!
Post time 2018-12-8 01:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
For the fighters: if there is no tank dont try to be the tank. You wont be durable enough. If none picked tank let your squishys die, dont try to save them. Why did they troll? Lets hope they learn......
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 04:34 PM GMT+8