Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3458|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] FOREVER CLASSIC MATCHES AGAINST BOTS (with fix)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-7 06:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-12-15 06:40 AM

QUICK UPDATE:

The fix for this issue is to LET YOU GET DEFEATED BY A.I./BOTS against CLASSIC MATCH first. You can surrender once the 3mins have passed, and after that you can classic queue again but this time against REAL PLAYERS NOW.

Thank you so much from Discord user,  (@K2#3258) K2 for giving me the tip on how to get away from CLASSIC AI MATCH CURSE LMAO. Still, it is a secret/hidden issue that few players are aware of, definitely a bug and Moonton should fix it.

I noticed that i matched up with 10+ consecutive classic matches against bots in a span of 1week AND IT KEEPS DOING LIKE THAT.

Clearly there is something wrong with matchmaking today, probably on my account.

Im using iPhone XS iOS 12.1.1
MLBB version updated to latest version on appstore.

See imgurl  to see 0friends are offline

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Z1Bs5cK

Server: SE Asia 3080

Classic Match BOTs

Classic Match BOTs
Post time 2018-12-7 06:45 AM | Show all posts
How can you tell if your opponents are all bots?
I would suggest you report this to ingame CS
Post time 2018-12-7 06:58 AM | Show all posts
Try redownloading the game.
Post time 2018-12-7 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Reinstall the game and let us know the feedback if the offline thingy bug gone or not.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-7 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-12-7 10:37 AM
starboi replied at 2018-12-7 06:45 AM
How can you tell if your opponents are all bots?
I would suggest you report this to ingame CS

1. When the matchmaking starts, you will notice that your allies and enemy's flags are very unique to each other.

2. Once you are now on the hero picking, BOTS will choose very unusual battle spells like HEAL, MOVESPEED BOOST, EXECUTE, PETRIFY or AEGIS. Those are the most common BOTS used.

3. In game, they literally feeds - no skills or so whatever. In my past 3 classic games, I managed to get at least 4 or 5 savages that I literally get fed up and ended on my 3rd bot classic game at the first 10minute. I assure you it too boring if there is no competition.

4. You will average at least 30 kill on that match very easily.

Update:

I reinstalled the game and downloading game resources as of this moment, i will update this thread and also submit game bug via CS.

Comments

Oh I'm not sure if I already encountered that kind of scenario.  Post time 2018-12-7 10:38 AM
 Author| Post time 2018-12-7 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-12-13 02:36 AM

Update:

After i reinstalled and downloaded the game.

It is slightly improved now on my friend's list, around 4 out of 170 are FACEBOOK friends, but ingame friends are ALL OFFLINE. but when i check their recent games, they have played just recently so im sure they are really online at that exact time.
I tried another classic match and it took at least 1minute and boom, against bots again :(

clearly there is wrong with MLBB on ios platform?
I dont know what's happening
RANK Match is fine it is just classic match is broken on my device, always bot allies-enemies -_-

I lost the  recent rank match due to a kid student who's afraid of getting caught "by his teacher" thus leaving the game and being afk. ( he told us via chat before leaving the game, curse him!!!!)
I know this is the real world matchmaking and real person im playing with on RANK match.

Update:

I tried switching to my smurf secondary account.

Goes for a classic match and in just few seconds, matched up again with bots.

What is really happening on iOS classic matchmaking? I really don't understand lol

I will give up for now playing until this is fixed.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-15 06:39 AM | Show all posts
Updated the thread with fix :)
Post time 2019-4-19 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Ok.. Gb winrate!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-19 08:24 AM GMT+8