Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 68|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Highlights] Solo Q To Mythical Glory - TANK MADNESS #3 | Mobile legends Bang Bang

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-6 10:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys this is the 3rd episode of this series. Hoped you guys enjoy the video and see you guys

Post time 2018-12-6 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Nice tank playing, lucky you had decent teams as well.. when you're tank and carrying not so good players... it gets ugly late game.

Comments

This has hurt me a lot that's why I don't tank in solo rank.  Post time 2018-12-7 06:57 AM
I agree! A good tank will not be good if teammates are all trash  Post time 2018-12-7 05:21 AM
Post time 2018-12-6 11:51 PM | Show all posts
I'm really glad
I'm also a tank player and it's rare to see one of my kind since tank is the most boring role considered by most of the people
Nice gameplay btw

Comments

I think not anymore. Tank nowadays are very important and fun to play, unlike before. I think with the current meta it would be the support. Well, just my 2 cents though.  Post time 2018-12-7 05:20 AM
Post time 2018-12-7 12:06 AM | Show all posts
nice haha, i'd pick always grock for that since he can partly carry games
Post time 2018-12-7 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Pronex replied at 2018-12-6 11:51 PM
I'm really glad
I'm also a tank player and it's rare to see one of my kind since tank is the most bo ...

It's an important role but most of the people(not tank players) don't put effort on these heroes and sometimes they don't even know how to play a tank or build tank
For example the big majority doesn't know that akai can stun...... everytime I had an akai in my team I need to hope that he knows how to stun and since they don't know they just use pietrify instead and the enemy is also careless as they don't know that akai can stun so after being hit by 2nd skill they don't retreat
Another example is that some people don't know how to be immune with grock......
awesome tanks are the players I hate the most, they make me rage like hell and that's why I play tank in ranked always so I can carry and in this way I became a tank player
This shows how some people don't even bother to read the skills of tank and they just play by guessing what they do
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:57 PM GMT+8