Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 330|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Complaint] DISTURBING NUMBER OF INVALIDATION

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-6 07:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-12-6 07:50 PM

As of this week i have really horrible plays too many invalidation on matches and 1 time i got one matched up peeps that trashes picks then quits game to invalidate also when someone is picking what they want and not what people asked and in the end we have either bad composition of heroes or the other team has and what they do is quit from picking phase intentionally to make the game invalidate this is disturbing people is not being responsible no responsible gaming is happening in matchmaking this always happens everyday its very cancerous why wont montoon implement my suggestion about credit scoring these people intentionally invalidating match irresponsible game because they can easily come back by playing AI modes to gain credits 1 AI BRAWL is like 2 to 3 minutes game this people abuse every AI to gain credits so kindly remove credit scores on ai also just give credits only in classic and rank matches and the winning team is the only one gaining credits
WINNING TEAM
BRONZE = 1 CREDITS
SILVER = 2 CREDITS
GOLD = 3 CREDITS
AND IF CREDITS IS BELOW 90 THE ONLY WAY TO GET CREDITS IS PLAYING CLASSIC AND WINNING SO CANCER PEOPLE WILL JUST STAY THERE AND PEOPLE WHO DESERVES FOR CREDIT GAINS BACK SO THEY HAVE CHANCES TO PLAY RANK..
THEY NEED IRON FIST MONTOON NOT LISTENING FOR ANY COMPLAINS IN MATCHMAKING AND CREDIT SCORE IMPLEMENTATION IF NO MONEY INVOLVE MONTOON IGNORES....

I almost got 15 above invalid match everyday... its very disturbing
Post time 2018-12-6 07:52 PM | Show all posts
The number of troll players have increased in a weird way
Checking some globals or random players I can see that invalid matches are seen in most of these or at least more than there were before
For some reason now is more easy to get invalid
I agree with your point and hope devs will take your suggestion for the next patch
Post time 2018-12-6 08:02 PM | Show all posts
True i think Montoon should make it so that it has limit on how much credit you can farm per week.

Comments

@Pronex there is no BP limit for day, it is weekly 7500 and 9000 for double BP cards. And it should be 1 per day or at least 2 per day. 1 classic, 1 Brawl. Then other games doesn’t count  Post time 2018-12-7 10:28 AM
There is a limit of BP farm for day If you mean credit farm than yes they should introduce one like a maximum of 6 per day(1 credit per match) A limit farm weekly is too much I think  Post time 2018-12-6 08:09 PM
Post time 2018-12-6 08:29 PM | Show all posts
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-6 08:02 PM
True i think Montoon should make it so that it has limit on how much credit you can farm per week.

Yeah that would be nice if ML have that type of system and oh i still this idea from Arena Of Valor the game have that system of limit credit per week pretty good game but the matchmaking a way to random i rank silver and 1 or 4 of my team is bronze how tf i gonna win with this type of matchmaking.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-6 08:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-6 08:29 PM
Yeah that would be nice if ML have that type of system and oh i still this idea from Arena Of Valo ...

I Think the limit is too much just make it harder to gain credit is enough only winning teams gains credit so if people have low credits unintentionally they can  be back to track when they play good classic matches. To be able to win game one should response to team needs inorder to win this is like a rehabilitation for cancerous people if they dont play well and be a team player they will stay low credits and if they play badly they can be reported and credit score will go lower if they wont fix their cancerous attitude they wont have the chance to play rank games anymore...
Post time 2018-12-6 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Yep, i agree with your sggestion..invalid should go back to where it was before...it was way better
Post time 2018-12-6 08:59 PM | Show all posts
If a user disconnected from game and thus match can be made invalid, that user who got disconnected should be punished with 20 credit deduction along with loosing star.
Only this way we can prevent so many invalid matches.
Post time 2018-12-6 09:04 PM | Show all posts
I prefer the current invalid system.
The devs just need to make a more painful punishment for the AFKer/Quiter, increase the credit deduction to 20.
Only allow credit points to be farmed by winning in classic mode and getting a gold medal.
Post time 2018-12-6 09:26 PM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to say this that i just become that type of player just a minute ago. I pick hanzo and this player think it a good idea to pick hayabusa while the enemy team have sun, john and alice like wtf are you thinking by picking hayabusa and hanzo is a good idea to to late game assassin heroes
Post time 2018-12-6 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Aren't you kinda happy that you are getting invalids rather than losing?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:08 PM GMT+8