Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 151|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Make saved matches directly downloadable from the game

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-6 02:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Saved matches disappear after an update and I cannot view them anymore. If I want to save them, I have to use another application and it is incovenient. I think it will be much better if I can directly download my saved match to my phone and can watch it again later as a storage of my memeories in a specific folder.

Post time 2018-12-6 09:26 PM | Show all posts

The only problem is that replays and saved matches are not saved in video format. It is saved in code that records every player's input like what item did they buy, when did they use hero skills, where exactly is their position on the map so that the game can replicate it.

When you update the game of course the old saved matches are immediately erased to avoid crashes. Like for example, a hero may be buffed or nerfed or even get a rework in the next patch so if they replay an old saved game it will cause errors as the code will only replicate the old data (Unless time travel exists where we can predict what will come in the future).

Not making a replay disappear after a match is possible but it would mean that the old patch data will not be erased in the next update as well which will make the app be 10gb bigger in just a under a year and will be 20gb bigger in the following year. I hope phones will be able to have really huge amounts of memory (at least 50gb of storage) if it does happen.

@IZxCOLD and @BD007 remember what I said as well if someone suggested it next time.

Comments

Okay i will follow this suggestion. Thanks.  Post time 2018-12-11 02:33 PM
Post time 2018-12-10 06:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Great idea
We need this function for download !
Post time 2018-12-6 03:29 PM | Show all posts
@drscoobynub

I agree, it would be a very convenient function as I regularly record my gameplay too.. but recording is too lengthy. Saving the files would be instant.

+1 Support. Please suggest this to the in-game CS as well. A very good one!
 Author| Post time 2018-12-6 03:50 PM | Show all posts

@CloudDevelic
Glad to hear that u agree. I will suggest this surely.
Post time 2018-12-6 06:20 PM | Show all posts
when you saved a good match but too lazy to record it
then update erased your saved replay

Post time 2018-12-6 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Agreed,
It would be better than recording every game constantly
Post time 2018-12-6 09:03 PM | Show all posts
It disappears but it will still eat the space ib your storage.
If that happens better clear cache and download again.
And what you said is true but right now only thing we can so is record it while its there.
Post time 2018-12-7 07:11 AM | Show all posts
Yes this will be a good function, also being able to rewind during watching replays.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:46 PM GMT+8