Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 190|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Countering Aldous

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-6 08:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First, pronounce his name lik aldo. Ask moonton about it idk why it's pronounced like this but it's official. Note: This guide is mostly for countering Aldous mid/late game, and early game...we all know how bad he is

Now, for the actual counter guide. The best way to counter Aldous would be with items. The best item in late game for this terrible monster would be twilight armor (also, please buff this item somehow, and increase max dmg from 900 to 1000 physical dmg). This item can tremendously reduce Aldous's dmg from skill 1 and give you a chance to escape (or stun. best with moskov or hanabi). Another helpful item is Wind of Nature (also best for marksmen, mostly because of 2 sec physical immunity instead of 1 sec for other heroes). Giving you 2 secs of physical dmg immunity? Helpful, crazy helpful.
Note: Only get these items if you're a squishy hero that is VERY likely to get targetted by him

Ideal Build For Marksmen (DPS+Crit) When Vs. Aldous
Honestly, boots don't matter when against Aldous. Any boots will do, just make sure that it helps you in someway (swift boots helps most because of bonus atk spd). The main items you need to focus on in your build are Wind of Nature, Twilight Armor, and maybe even Rose Gold Meteor (in case you aint tryna get one-shot, and it also gives you time to react and activate Wind of Nature's passive). From this point on (you won't need anymore lifesteal because Wind of Nature and Rose Gold Meteor give you enough) you can go ahead and buy critical dmg items (mainly Scarlett Phantom and Berserker's Fury). If you didn't buy Rose Gold Meteor, get Malefic Roar (especially if the enemy Aldous has mostly defense items, like most normal builds)

Ideal Build For Marksmen (DPS+Unique Dmg/Passive) When Vs. Aldous
By unique dmg, I meant that they can utilize the passive of items (like Golden Staff and Demon Hunter Sword). These guys have an advantage because they specialize in dealing higher dmg to tanky enemies. Boots, of course, don't matter. Wind of Nature and Twilight Armor are extremely important. If you didn't take Rose Gold Meteor, definitely take Endless Battle or Malefic Roar to deal more dmg to tanky Aldous

Hope this "guide" helped. If nobody read this, then I guess I can try to play him again without any of these stupid counters. GG and have fun
Post time 2018-12-6 09:13 AM | Show all posts
I was saber once... I had on twilight armour and still got killed in ONE SHOT.. the thing about stopping aldous is CC and loads of it... if he's crazily fed you might need a turret's help because stopping a fed aldous is a very hard task. I also had on twilight armour when the damage barely went down from like 5 4k to about 3.5k (if i recall) I love being nana against aldous though
 Author| Post time 2018-12-6 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-6 09:13 AM
I was saber once... I had on twilight armour and still got killed in ONE SHOT.. the thing about stop ...

lol. he can be a huge pain in the ass. thats why you should always try to prevent him from being too farmed and ending the game early
Post time 2018-12-6 09:19 AM | Show all posts
I agree.. wind of nature can counter aldous.. tho its also depend on you whether you can kill or at least send aldous running with that little time you have or not.. would be better if teammates keep sticking close to the one targetted by aldous..
Post time 2018-12-6 09:51 AM | Show all posts
I almost forgot about twilight armor.
This is best possible anti item against late game aldous.
Claude, moscov can use this easily since they don't need so many attack items. But not sure about other mm.
Post time 2018-12-6 10:22 AM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-12-6 09:16 AM
lol. he can be a huge pain in the ass. thats why you should always try to prevent him from being t ...

Yep that's the main thing to do... but sometimes it's inevitable. Wind of nature will be good for those 2 seconds..BUT don't forget that you have to deal incredible amount of damage also during that 2 seconds.
Post time 2018-12-6 10:23 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-6 09:51 AM
Clau ...

I tried it on saber and it was useless. Apparently it reduces damage to 900 POINTS idk if that's the same as damage but he clearly was hitting more than 900
Post time 2018-12-6 10:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by DeathBrain at 2018-12-6 10:57 AM

This is far away from the easiest way. You need a panda. When he land his ult on your teammste use your ult and wallpin him. Without his 2.skill he die fast. I dont know why they give a super good tank skill for a fighter......

Btw "buffing" max dmg from 900 to 1000 on twilight armor is a nerf, because it means the maximun dmg you can receive when twilight armor is active, so you would receive more dmg.

A buff would be like 800 dmg, so you cant receive more then 800 dmg during the passive is active.
Post time 2018-12-6 11:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-6 09:51 AM
Clau ...

No, sorry, twilight armor useless. Its passive activates after receiving dmg, but then you are alredy died. Lets say the first dmg was 2000,  then it activates, and the next damages will ve 900, you have overall 5.5k hp, so you have 3500 hp when it activates, you may receive much lower dmg, but you are not able to attack him when his 2.skill is active.
Post time 2018-12-6 11:08 AM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-12-6 11:02 AM
No, sorry, twilight armor useless. Its passive activates after receiving dmg, but then you are alr ...

So with mm its useless totally?
The why people are shouting about this armor recently so much.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:09 PM GMT+8