12Next
Return to list New
View: 385|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about lunox in current meta

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-5 09:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
He guys what's up.
I want to share my opinion about current lunox and also want your opinion about her. So that we can get an overall idea.
I am in mythic rank and lunox is insta ban for rank.
9 out of 10 game either my team or enermy team ban lunox. And that 1 game. O my.
When i face lunox the thing most bothering me is her 2nd skill range in chaos ultimate form.
The range is insane. Even if you gone from her view completely, the skill still hitting you. And thata really irritating. She has tons of penetration so tank are totally useless against her

In my opinion as penetration is her core unique ability, i don't want that to nerf.
Instead, make slight adjustment to her 2nd skill range in chaos ultimate form. This might make her more balanced. What do you think of her? Please share.
Single Polls, Total 34 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-5 09:22 PM | Show all posts
I think she's fine as she is. It's importanrt to have range for a mage. Plus she's super fragile in dark mode

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 09:38 PM | Show all posts
I'll have to admit the range of that second skill is too much

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Lunox just OP ban in rank but not in real tournament, they rarely pick her in rank. So, no comments. So, Runs

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 10:41 PM | Show all posts
please don't nerf her , i don't play assassin and this is the only mage i can use to deal with assassins !!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Her ult cd is too low imo.. moreover she can use 2nd skill ult like its some basic attack.. but idk tho..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Cancer is remains cancer so it need to be treated so I vote for the nerf petition
No more players will suffer and no more cries in the corner for the insane damage of such cancer
Montoon is the key for the cure
Be strong my friends

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Louyang at 2018-12-6 01:19 AM

I wouldn't mind a nerf on her. I don't use her anyway and am not spending a single dime on this boring hero. However, she is top ban in my place but when people do use her, it's because of her reput@tion and not really because they know how to use her so you'd get a pro or a nuub using her. I can kill her easily if I focus on her first. Then again, I won't mind a nerf on her. But if not then still ok. Harith and Claude are also top ban in my place and I really like to use them from time to time. She fills in one ban spot for them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 01:26 AM | Show all posts
there is no doubt that shes mega game breaking, however i think its not her range...i am not sure what makes her ultra broken but it might just be her extremely op damage + low CD

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 05:00 AM | Show all posts
I don't mind a slight nerf on her, one reason is because I don't play her and secondly, she's pretty OP and that's a fact. Maybe giving her an adjustment will make her more playable in rank since she's currently auto-ban.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:08 PM GMT+8