Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 240|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Request] HANZO SKILL ADJUSTMENT SUGGESTION

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-5 08:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-12-5 06:48 PM

HANZO yeah the new assasin as what ive observed his ghost form second skill has slow cast which will make enemy flee faster than you thought and his first skill does it have to be restricted to 5 attacks per use and it has a cd also his ghost form is his main damaging equipment so why theres also restriction in his first skill its enough if you put a cooldown in it. thats the only adjustment i would like to see for hanzo... so he can be felt like an assasin fast cast 2nd skill like lance not a lousy 2nd skill his demon blood and time restrictions on ghost form relies on how much blood he collected there is no time to wait for 2nd skill to cast its too long and slow casting A zoom out view also in his 2nd skill ghost form is a must...
Also can we use to have an option to use Ultimate and another button to either his body goes to his ghost because too much demon blood you cant control the time you need to dry that up so that his body goes to his ghost and merged so hanzo in human form has an escape skill his like a support who cant do nothin when initiated..
Post time 2018-12-5 09:15 AM | Show all posts
I am already seeing hanzo is first ban in mythic rank.
His ghost is annoying.
Last 20 match, at least 10 of them enemy banned Hanzo.
And in other 5 hanzo was mvp.
Post time 2018-12-5 09:37 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-5 09:15 AM
I am already seeing hanzo is first ban in mythic rank.
His ghost is annoying.
Last 20 match, at leas ...

Really he already being ban in mythic rank dayum
Post time 2018-12-5 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Yep, I played 5 ranks today and 4 out of those they banned hanzo and the one that we didn't ban him he got mvp.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-5 11:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As a hanzo user i see his ghost form 2nd skill very lousy slow cast and long duration it really is a pain also you cant see beyond you screen if you put second skill beyond your view its like gat0t OLD ULTIMATE where you cant see when you cast it in borderline of your skill range so a zoom out view in hanzo ghost form 2nd skill adjusted casting time and skill duration and he good to go
Post time 2018-12-5 03:35 PM | Show all posts
:) mythic games they count on jungle alot and hanzo is best stealer so they dont want some1 to take their jungle
Post time 2018-12-5 04:05 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-5 11:01 AM
As a hanzo user i see his ghost form 2nd skill very lousy slow cast and long duration it really is a ...

No dude....... You just gotta rely on good timing during gank to do that. I mean Hanzo is "kinda" "balanced" in some sense but you gotta admit that his mechanics are OP in a simple sense.

Someone that eats a monster up is already too god damn OP. So no, he don't need more buffs or adjustment. If anything, I'm predicting that he will get nerf no matter how much I don't want him to be nerfed.

If you complain about Hanzo being somewhat lacking or weak in any sense, then you've been playing him wrongly.
Post time 2018-12-5 05:59 PM | Show all posts
I agree with most comment.. if someone is using hanzo and he is good at farming and steal farm, he will become strong in no time..
Post time 2018-12-5 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Bro I completely agree with both your threads
He is completely different from the other assassins which didn't get my expectation
He looked such an op hero but as you said he has many limitations and I also find really really really annoying his slow second skill
The best thing is his first skill in human form
Looking at Hanzo's top globals all I can see mvp with loads of kills and I question myself "How?!?!?"
I really like hard to master heroes(one day I will master fanny but no interest on her now) but I will need more pratice with this hero than any of the other heroes
Gusion is a really hard hero as some people said but it took me 4 matches to master him completely
I hope they will buff hanzo making him more easy to play without too many limitation and low cd
 Author| Post time 2018-12-5 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-12-5 06:40 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-12-5 04:05 PM
No dude....... You just gotta rely on good timing during gank to do that. I mean Hanzo is "kinda"  ...

So in short his not the assasin type who can 1 on1 but a assasin who needs help from mates??? Then make him a fighter not an assasin make him more offense defense type look at how leomord can be devestating in clashes hanzo is merely a walking bag of gold in his human form.... he is so helpless in human form cd is a no!  atkspeed still a flop coz after skill then he needs to rely on normal damage for me his not a assasin type but a low grade leomord.... if im correct leomord  has more movespeed than hanzo his human form is like a support cant do anything when his initiated...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:53 PM GMT+8