Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 114|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Request] An idea

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-5 07:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys.

I have an idea.
I d like to speak about my last 4 game
I was MVP in last 4 game.
How do you feel  when you work a lot but you lost because of useless players who dont have finger?

Today i will request for this.
Please remove losing star and rate for MVP players in loser team.
Many player quit ML because of this problem.

Post time 2018-12-5 08:32 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to hear that, I believe there's already a thread about this. I hope this time it will be granted.

Rank games are so stressful.
Post time 2018-12-5 08:45 AM | Show all posts
As many have said, tank users will suffer from.this..

Comments

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN!  Post time 2018-12-5 10:49 AM
Post time 2018-12-5 09:18 AM | Show all posts
This is an ongoing issue from players.
I posted this 5-6 months ago that mvp from loosing team should not loose srar if he playing solo.The game hates solo player. Worst matchmaking in solo. At least mlbb can do this favor to those solo players who tries hard. Otherwise they will be disappointed.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-5 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Hahaha now it is 6 game and 6 mvp and 6 lose.

I ll share photo here.

By the way i am mistik 20 star and i had 3 epic in my team :)

Post time 2018-12-5 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Well not always but sometimes it is those MVP seekers that lead a team to its defeat. No teamwork, not considering for other players, no tower defense. Just eating all the jungles, looking for easy kills by praying on enemy loner, waiting till enemy have used up all their skills on ur teammates and ur teammates have lost their lives and u kill one or two enemies. Such MVPers does not deserve even a MVP left alone they do not lose a star.
Post time 2018-12-5 10:48 AM | Show all posts
A lot of us think this... If this was in place I would legitimately have a 100% wr got gatot because everytime I lost I would get MVP that's why I don't use him in solo rank anymore. It's a good try though... for low ranking players when someone goes afk your team doesn't lose a star(once a day) but for us.. we have to get the invalid thingy. This is also why a lot of squads are now going 2-2-1 because they are tired of cancers in solo and trio ranks but don't want to match up with overpowered squads as well.

Comments

i do the same, i dont waste my main's wr for lost games.  Post time 2018-12-5 07:09 PM
Post time 2018-12-5 03:20 PM | Show all posts
i feel the same pain as you do bro
Post time 2018-12-6 05:05 AM | Show all posts
This has been discussed actually for so many times though MVP calculation had changed compared to before, I still would vote no for this because it seems like the MVP calculation still gives a lot of percentage to KDA compared to the other factors which actually again, unfair, especially with what others have written about.

I think giving a bigger more percentage in turret damage in MVP calculation should work (though I feel like there will still be flaws but it is more reasonable) because not every MVP players deserves it. Especially who doesn't know how to back-up, no turret defense but farm farm farm and well, taking all the kills but no actual contribution in objectives.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 11:17 PM GMT+8