Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3300|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Weekly Skin Survey Update #21

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-5 07:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Weekly5.png

Greetings! For this week we are going to discuss about the initial story behind the skin concept that was sent or being surveyed in the past 2 weeks. It will not be guaranteed that the skin concept that we're going to talk about will be final. Anyways, we received Minotaur's Zodiac concept, Hanabi's Fiery Moth concept, and Ruby's Naval Commander concept. Unlike the previous WSSU, this edition will only have 3 featured concepts of each surveyed heroes. Teaser, all of these skins once processed and confirmed it will be guaranteed it will about Elite and more likely to be Special or Starlight except for Mino obviously. Alrighty then, lets start it off.

16865a5b7d33ecf90df3281922d89afc.jpg

Minotaur - Zodiac

A lot of people has already been thinking that Mino's Seasonal Skin - Taurus will be reworked and will be labelled to Zodiac. Honestly, it wont be changed. It will still be Seasonal Skin and this Zodiac Skin will be a whole new skin for Mino. We still have to wait for more alternative Zodiac Concept for Mino just like the others whom who got 3-4 surveys. Talking about the design, the hand gauntlet seems plain and so as the shin portion. The upper body design is already perfect. The Horns, Hammer and the graugly fuzzy hair are the ones that needs to be changed imo but I dont know about the others.

42e7c6cac9fa90b65b6c26e83a13f9b5.jpg

Hanabi - Moth

Hanabi is named as Scarlet Flower. Now she received a survey that is conceptualized to a Cecropia Silkmoth. If this comes out, Karrie will have a new ally and maybe someday Belerick's beatle skin will soon come out then we might have an orthodox insect squad. I'm just imaging if there would be a Insect Squad ya know. It would be lit because we already have Saber and Royal Squad.

5bd773d79a7c1cbaf33ae25c522c937b.jpg

Ruby - Naval Commander

Alrighty, last but not the least, we have a Pirate concept for Ruby. It actually looks good and fits her character as well. Oh and this could also be paired up with Roger's Phantom Pirate. Pirate themed has also been trendy so far and the latest one is Claude's Starlight Skin. The Scythe-Anchor is well thought out but it also makes you wonder how can she carry a ton weighted anchor but hey look on the bright side she has a parrot.

What do you guys think about this? Does it deserve to be an Epic or Starlight Skin?

EXTRA FANART

Hanzo was just released yesterday!

fanart by Chise

HANZOREQ.png

Post time 2018-12-5 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Are these the skins that won the surveys???
 Author| Post time 2018-12-6 02:09 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-12-5 08:34 AM
Are these the skins that won the surveys???

It depends tho. This thread is about talking the concept but yea everything are subject to change at anytime.

Comments

Thanks! I have a question. If I already have the zodiac skin of Mino and this has been released. Would I get another skin or the existing one will just be change to that?  Post time 2018-12-6 05:18 AM
Post time 2018-12-9 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-12-11 06:18 PM | Show all posts
It would take the dev 2 years to release that gorgeous ruby skin.. *sigh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 06:43 AM GMT+8