View: 9843|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Feed Back#1 Mastery Code

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-4 10:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-12-5 06:34 AM

mastery.png

The Mastery Code

This system has been implemented for over a few weeks now and we know that there are some things that needs to improve on at the same time be polished. Wherein Mastery Code was implemented for the sake of adding a depth of level towards the game wherein aside from simply playing around enjoying, it was decided to add some incentives especially for those players who try to master a certain hero. With that said we would really like to hear your thoughts and feedbacks regarding the new Mastery Code.

For instance, we would like to know if after implementing this system how many players were interested enough to grind that certain hero just to reach that mastery? And would it actually help if players get to have more mastery ranks to grind and not just one? What else do you guys think it can improve on?

**Please do try to vote up on the polls or if you guys feel like suggesting we would love to hear them and try to consider them as much as possible. We look forward to everyone's feedback and cooperation!

Single Polls, Total 28 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-4 11:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Other suggestion: normal matchmaking ( cant be matched with two tier lower players)
Ballanced heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-4 11:26 PM | Show all posts
I think that there should be more added, mastering a hero is too easy and the rewards aren't very rewarding.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 08:09 AM | Show all posts
I suggest to make tasks that will not affect team battlles. Think of a task that will not make the player jeopardize the match just to attain the mastery. Most players don't care if they win or not as long as they master the task that is given.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Current tasks are more of amateur like. You shall call them Amateur Code. Not Mastery Code.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 09:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please add more requirements to reach mastery.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-8 02:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-10 09:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
C8XG
FB_IMG_1543780145775.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-11 03:49 PM | Show all posts
I can say a few things about the Mastery Code
1. Tasks
Considering how in a span of 10 games you will only meet at least 1 or 2 matches where the requirements is "Play with (Name of hero) (Number of matches)". That one last hope of you completing that is to ask a friend to play that hero.
Another thing is 4 chapters, 4 tasks. And that's that, seems to be a bit lacking. But I can say this deserves more addition.

2. Expert Tier
"I'm an expert now! Now what?" Is basically my question, perhaps adding a new higher tier with more point limit so people can keep track on playing that very hero till the end. It'll be a worthy adventure!

3. Points
That boost of +500 prrreetttyyy much takes just a few games and BAM you're an expert, but then again, if No. 2 is applied the point gains can be retained. Ah, but there are some games where you will be given only little bits of points, that's cool.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:34 PM GMT+8