Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 532|Reply: 28
Collapse the left

[Complaint] HANZO SUCKS DONT BUY!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-4 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-12-4 08:33 PM

I thought hanzo is kinda speedy skills and fast attacks as what most assasins are but i was surprised how lousy hanzo is

Original state only does is fast farm or secure farming nothing else first is limited let me explain
1st Skill =There is limitation first you need to hit enemy for several counts then you can use it the problem is it has also long cooldown mehh .. in short not spammable
2nd skill = its a bit fine
Also his base ms so low??? Even i used movement speed items i cant feel the ms he give his still a lousy runner in base form he cant do anything when he encounters any hero its like his a assasin to be assasinated

Lets go for 2nd form (Ghost Form)
1st skill = needs to hit  several target to be unlock same as the original form chances to use this is 1 you get lucky if you can have acces or land 2nd time. In short not spammable like every other assasin that has two dashes or spammable...
2nd Skill  = very lousy skill the animation sucks and pretty slow slow slow.... people will just watch oh heres hanzo skill drinks coffee then walks away oh it slashes..

Now for his ultimate demon blood limitation again theres so many limitation on this hero.. I thought his ghost form is speedy then again its still slow increase in ms and as nahhh i cant feel it... DEMON BLOOD NAHH YOU NEED TO COLLECT BLOOD SO YOU CAN FULLY USE HIS ULTIMATE NAHHH... AGAIN A LIMITATION... advice you can enjoy karina with fast farm and deadly skill this old traitor is a trash its not surprising if hayabusa tramps this trash in his lore. TOO Many limitations and unlocking he is a lame hero..

OVERALL HANZO = SUCKS DO NOT BUY THIS AND BE FOOLED I CAN RANK HIM EVEN LOWER THAN FIGHTER NOT ASSASIN NOT FIGHTER BUT MOST LIKELY SUPPORT LEVEL....   THERES TOO MANY LIMITATION ON
Post time 2018-12-5 01:13 AM | Show all posts
When moonton creates op hero . YOU CRY
When moonton creates balanced hero . YOU CRY

What do you want ?
I think hanzo  is perfect hero.

You get used to play with super op heroes.When new hero balanced then you cry because you are useless and you need super hero otherwise you can not win.

Hanzo is pretty balanced hero and playing with hanzo is enjoyful stop cry

Comments

hahahaha I LOL on the first 2 sentences, but you have a point. I agree I think you just need to master him a bit.  Post time 2018-12-5 08:12 AM
Post time 2018-12-5 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-5 08:48 PM
I don't have him, I actually don't plan on buying him.. Maybe if he gets a little buff on CD

Hopefully. But he is kinda insta ban now.
Wanna see global players playing him.
Post time 2018-12-5 03:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-5 02:17 AM
Share some BP senpai

With pleasure my kohai
Post time 2018-12-4 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Well first of all I have to say that his first skills has to have a long CD don't you think? put yourself in the boots of the enemy.. Wouldn't you be mad with this guy just spamming your farm and taking everything? that would be so OP. Second of all he is an assassin hero... He's kinda like hayabusa.. do you think you can just fight vs him in a 1v1 with hack and slash? he has to use his ult or he does.. it's the same for hanzo.. He's that type of assassin.. the one to stay hidden and use his ult.. every hero has a unique way of using them.. You can' say that he  sucks because he doesn't meet the needs of your liking, other people like him. I already have a friend saying he wants to make him his main and he is mythic.

Comments

Plus, do you think you're kind of greedy!? You want to eat all the monsters and don't care about others who wants to level up as well hahaha  Post time 2018-12-5 08:14 AM
Post time 2018-12-4 09:39 PM | Show all posts
this is funny so i comment
Post time 2018-12-4 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Just keep practicing him for 50 games in classic.
Eventually you will understand his gameplay mechanic and skill kit.

I had the same issue with Lunox when she was first released.
I had trouble adjusting to her skill kit and gameplay mechanic, and since she was always banned in Rank, I decided not to waste my time learning her.
But now, sometimes she's available in Rank, so I practiced her in Classic, and I can say I understand her now.
My issue with Lunox is after resurrecting, sometimes the unique bar below her HP/Mana disappears.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2018-12-4 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-12-5 03:05 AM

MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS HIS GHOST FORM 2ND SKILL THE CASTING IS TOO SLOW OTHER THAN THAT I CAN STILL ADJUST..

IM PLAYING HIM WELL BUT MY ISSUE IS I GOT IRRITATED WITH HOW SLOW HIS CASTING IS THERES TOO MANY RESTRICTION ALSO PLUS 20 DEMON BLOOD IS TOO LOW IF YOU START WITH ZERO
Screenshot_20181204-224818_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2018-12-4 10:53 PM | Show all posts
I am a bit confused about new hero.
You cant cd build because he has to do basic attack to cast first skill. At the same time if you build attack speed cd won't reduce. His ability has many limitation as you said. Just now i wanna observe.
Post time 2018-12-4 11:14 PM | Show all posts
he is not a no brainer hero like karina , nuff said
Post time 2018-12-4 11:30 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-4 10:53 PM
I am a bit confused about new hero.
You cant cd build because he has to do basic attack to cast firs ...

One thing that I love to do is wait until there are globals and look at their build and make my own build from looking at theirs, I don't own him as yet, I don't think that I want to buy him but I think you should build attack speed and if you want CD then build your emblem for physical assassin cooldown.
Post time 2018-12-4 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-12-4 11:48 PM

I already know that he not too OP. I try him already advance server 1-2 month ago. He kinda like Nata first impression. He just fine, strong but not broken. Actually u need to learn best build to him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:08 PM GMT+8