Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 332|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why are people selling diamonds at cheaper price than in game price?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-4 07:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by drscoobynub at 2018-12-5 03:45 PM

Hey, I have checked the diamond price montoon sell in game shop here in japan and the price sold by diamond seller in my country Myanmar and am surprised to see that 1 diamonds is about 15 Myanmar currency in Myanmar and is about 30 Myanmar currency in Japan ingame shop. So what is the point of me paying twice the price here? I will just ask someone from Myanmar to buy diamonds there and ask them to send these diamonds to me. Also people will exploit this price difference. So, I think the diamond price should be stable.

Post time 2018-12-5 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-12-5 02:18 PM

@titan666 @jingasenpai @starboi @dadadaa @Star2Dust @AnnaStrasza @drscoobynub

Let me make this clear for everyone. Except for Official Resellers like CodaShop, ANY other form of transactions including purchasing skins from someone for cash and then have them send it to your inbox is ILLEGAL under Moonton's Terms of Service.

Skins and all forms of in-game currencies, including Diamonds, are intellectual properties of Moonton. It is stated under their T&S which you can find here:

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=28854

@drscoobynub

And I'm sorry to say this but your title is really misleading and wrong, and even borderline slandering. Moonton DOES not and do not condone such black market activities; because these 3rd party resellers are NOT endorsed by Moonton and therefore, not responsible by Moonton for any of their actions. Any black market activity has nothing to do with Moonton and if caught dealing or buying such illegally obtained diamonds/skins, you will risk getting banned or even have legal actions taken against you.
This is not a joke. IP laws and rights are real and they have full legal rights to start a legal proceeding against you.
Also with your statement that Moonton is encouraging black markets, you can also get sued just for defamation. Because in court, they will have proof that you used a profit damaging term/statement. I know because I'm in the business's business. Such stuff are serious. And if they decide to sue, you can't do anything about it except to plead guilty. So I advice you to retract your statement.

Anyways, to anyone thinking about buying such seemingly cheap diamonds but from shady and non-endorsed origin, think thrice because getting your accounts banned will be the least of your worries. Getting sued is the real worry here.

You've been warned.

Author| Post time 2018-12-4 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by drscoobynub at 2018-12-5 02:53 PM
titan666 replied at 2018-12-4 08:29 PM
Hmm.. It looks like diamond reseller.. Well, if you don't trust it, just don't buy it.

There are so ...

Thank you for ur advice.
Post time 2018-12-4 09:07 AM | Show all posts
@drscoobynub

Hi, can I know if the diamond seller is Moonton's official reseller like Coda shop?
Post time 2018-12-4 09:19 AM | Show all posts
I think the answer is obvious
 Author| Post time 2018-12-4 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by drscoobynub at 2018-12-4 10:08 AM

@CloudDevelic
No. It is not official seller but an outside seller. In an official coda shop for Myanmar the price is nearly the same as in game shop difference is only slight. Please check the photos. First one coda shop and another outside seller.

Coda shop price.PNG

47385871_10210341358609111_5954886492781281280_n.jpg

Post time 2018-12-4 10:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Actually this diamond seller is mostly those who make youtube videos and endorser of ML who is given diamonds in return for their job coz MONTOON wont pay them in cash and in return those people selling those diamonds on people with lower prices and some people ride this with bad intention knowin that some people selling diamonds online they take the oppurtunity to scam So its pretty obvious...
 Author| Post time 2018-12-4 10:10 AM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-4 10:08 AM
Actually this diamond seller is mostly those who make youtube videos and endorser of ML who is given ...

@jingasenpai
Then I guess I better find reliable resellers instead of buying  diamonds at moontoon.
Post time 2018-12-4 11:05 AM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-4 10:08 AM
Actually this diamond seller is mostly those who make youtube videos and endorser of ML who is given ...

Bro even moonton give them diamond they can't send diamond. Because you cant send diamond. So what you said is pointless.
And about the codashop. Its legit but price is a bit lower compare to bank and google play card rate.
But i don't use this method because my country codashop is not allowed so i don't want any problem.
If you wanna trade its totally your risk as moonton won't be responsible for any loss or anything. Also moonton totally prohibited 3rd party diamond sell buy.
Even though you only give him your id and server id or profile screenshot its still a risk. The rest is up to you.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-4 12:42 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-4 11:05 AM
Bro even moonton give them diamond they can't send diamond. Because you cant send diamond. So what ...

@BD007 Is there a risk if I accept something from another person or give him her my id?
Post time 2018-12-4 02:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-4 11:05 AM
Bro even moonton give them diamond they can't send diamond. Because you cant send diamond. So what ...

Im not talking about diamond itself i wanted you to know that there is a feature that can gift skin and people will just sell those skins with lower than its diamonds value in shop so specifically skin(diamond value....)
Post time 2018-12-4 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Hmm.. It looks like diamond reseller.. Well, if you don't trust it, just don't buy it.

There are so many non official mlbb merchant out there which is selling diamonds with cheap prices. Some are legit, and some aren't. You just have to choose wisely to trusted seller. Just check their selling records and customer testimonials.

Honestly I also bought diamonds from non official seller. I frequently bought from this seller, especially >2000 diamonds. Now, I already became regular buyer of him. One day, he revealed that he actually affiliated to Moonton's intern, so he can access certain amount of diamonds to server by request and sell it. Of course with cheap prices. He's like Moonton sales marketing agent I think, but independent. And fyi, his diamonds are legit. I never got freeze or minus diamonds.

I already spent 850 USD in a year for diamonds, it's about 13million in my currency.

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:33 PM GMT+8