Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 377|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Nerf Aldous

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-3 10:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Seriously Aldous Stacks in late game Is Way too OP, You can't Kill him with his ridiculous Immune+Shield  And That Ugly Damage That can kill enemy with one hit. His Role is Clearly Mentioned as A FKIN FIGHTER, NOT ASSASIN OR TANK HYBRID.
Post time 2018-12-4 08:10 AM | Show all posts
Do people forget Twilight armor exist? Sure it has a cool down but the cool down is short. This would be great for mm or assassin.
Post time 2018-12-3 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Ya agree that high stacked aldous is OP, but you can counter him many ways and you have to prevent late game. I recommend using CC/stun hero, which can easily counter him. He would be uselss as before if they nerf him more I think.
Post time 2018-12-3 11:42 PM | Show all posts
I can’t lie...a stacked aldous is really OP and almost not to be stopped at all
Post time 2018-12-3 11:47 PM | Show all posts
He is OP when stacked but he is very easy to stop even nana can do it.
Post time 2018-12-3 11:53 PM | Show all posts
a god damn chou with his kick and knock up can prevert it, or nana when he start to dive, use her moline as aldo turn to 'animal' and start beat his arm. they 2 are 'easy' common counter for aldo.
Post time 2018-12-4 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Maybe agree if play solo Q but not if play trio or full team. Arghhh... That hard to balance him. (Actually he damn weak in early game). Runs.
Post time 2018-12-4 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Yes, Aldous is pretty much OP late game but I actually use Ruby as a counter to him since Ruby caters a lot of lifesteal plus her cc.
Post time 2018-12-4 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Every hero has counter.
Aldous is op but in late game.
There are some item which can give you immunity from aldous
Also some hero can counter him too.

Comments

Please give us some tips and what are the items that you're referring?  Post time 2018-12-4 07:56 AM
Post time 2018-12-4 01:56 AM | Show all posts
who cares about op hero in late game when game is already finished ... its nabs problem cause they cant finish fast
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:24 PM GMT+8