Register now.
Return to list New
Author: JCAlbarico89
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] How to Rank Up faster with Gusion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-11 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by FALTERWANG at 2018-12-11 05:33 AM

honestly, there is no combo. there is just the spamming of skills and timing plus aiming of it. and it would have been easier to say "upgrade ultimate whenever you can, and upgade skill 2 over skill 1 always. upgrade skill 1 if you have nothing else to upgrade." those "which level you are and what you should upgrade" charts confuse the poo outta me

@BD007  - uhhh this is gonna be hard to explain because its mainly a habit I've gotten used to. When you have 5 daggers already out, just use skill 1 to mark enemy (and the next part would be so much easier to show in video). when you're ready to finish the combo, use skill 1 to close the gap and skill 2 with a 1-2 sec delay. finish target off with basic atks. you can repeat this combo if you use ult after it

Post time 2018-12-11 02:42 PM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-12-11 05:25 AM
honestly, there is no combo. there is just the spamming of skills and timing plus aiming of it. and  ...

Gotcha.
Ok i will try this method.
The thing is i never play assassin role good but i need to learn it because of solo playing. Thanks.
Post time 2018-12-29 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rexsamz at 2018-12-29 10:28 PM
Pronex replied at 2018-12-4 06:54 PM
In rank if the enemy doesn't have much crowd control than gusion can wreck the enemy team like but ...

Im a gusion and moskov main i like both heroes because how versatile both of them are and how you can counter your counters if played right.  
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 03:10 PM GMT+8