Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 153|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Please design a new mode with larger map and more twist and turns

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-3 11:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I have been playing MBLBB for more than a year and is getting quite bored with the small map and average 10-20 minutes battling game. It will be much of a fun if I can play it more strategically like instead of using gold to buy equipment for hero alone, u can also decide if u will use it for upgrading ur base and upgrading ur minions and upgrading ur defense turrets and buying landmines and constructing walls etc like a strategy game. So, I think montoon should develop a new mode that will be mixing battle arena with strategy and a larger map and more time taking game like one match will last for about an hour or two. What do u think?

Post time 2018-12-8 01:38 PM | Show all posts
ya , larger map ..
iam agree with u bro ....
lets see this
023921v6hlwhhidhjsh7w2.jpg
Post time 2018-12-3 12:27 PM | Show all posts
@drscoobynub

Hmmm sounds cool if it's a new mode...

Please suggest this to the in-game CS so this idea gets vetted!
Post time 2018-12-3 04:16 PM | Show all posts
A game last an hour?? Omg what will happen to my hands xD
 Author| Post time 2018-12-3 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by drscoobynub at 2018-12-3 04:28 PM
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-12-3 04:16 PM
A game last an hour?? Omg what will happen to my hands xD

@Vymonchyyy
Hahaha, an hour is quite okay for me since I was a 5 year old I played Mario or other Famicom games for an hour or two.Then PC games like Heroes of might and magic, counter strike etc, PS2 games like final fantasy when I grow up. May be I am getting used to playing games long hours.
Post time 2018-12-3 05:14 PM | Show all posts
No one would play that mode unless they've got lots of spare time
I like the idea of this mode but remember this is a moba so it can't be extended to a tower defense game(it is a tower defense game lol)
I mean it would turn like a zombie apocalyse....... meh it might be nice to defend against zombies.....
my mind is getting full of ideas
Post time 2018-12-3 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Hmm i wouldnt recommend adding it to the ranked games because it would simply change too much..it would be more like a tower defense game rather then an actual MOBA but if it could be a seprate mode ..that would be cool
Post time 2018-12-3 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Larger map requires more data and more processy power to execute. Thus, the system requirement will increase. Right now, mlbb can be played even in entry level devices smoothly (1.5gb ram device can play it smoothly). But if mlbb increase the map size, thus game size, the loading time will increase and also the processing. Although its a cool idea but need to check first how much effect it does on total population.
Post time 2018-12-4 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Actually not a bad idea for those people who got a lot of time but I think MLBB right now is promoting fast game, though actually, some games last for 45 minutes to 1 hour which I already experienced a couple of times. Increasing the maps and having more data to process will actually might limit players more to play because it will require greater specs for gadgets. Unless ml wants to eliminate some of its consumer as well, I think not unless they can do something about that.
Post time 2018-12-4 12:22 AM | Show all posts
@drscoobynub its not that map is small its because peoples know how to play, for example when i started LoL\Dota2 matches usually lasted around 1 hour on average but now it same like in Mobile Legends or pretty much any other MOBA so Onmyoji Arena,Arena of Valor,Heroes Evolved ets so around 15-20min and thats it  :)

Now change ive like to see is actually base and towers being redesigned so they match visual quality of new celestial map and to add things such fog of war and something i been wanting since forever in Mobile Legends and thats light\dark side of map like it is in Dota2
Post time 2018-12-4 04:18 AM | Show all posts
Sounds good as a new mode.. but you are more aiming towards a strategy game... I suggest playing Clash of Clans? as for mobile legends is a MOBA game. I don't think the mods would really add such a mode to be honest, but who knows?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:12 PM GMT+8