Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 281|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Query] What is the better hero for Epic rank?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-2 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Which hero to buy? I am currently in Epic and been stuck for long. I am a solo player and can potentially play any role. If you would be kind, can you give me some tips too, to rank up? Not only in Epic but in higher tiers also. Thank you and God bless!
Single Polls, Total 18 Users voted

Poll is finished

16.67% (3)
16.67% (3)
66.67% (12)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-2 03:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am in epic rank and I always play Gussion. Lunox is always banned and your team should pick Lunox if she is available.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Lunox if abailable, otherwise leomord

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 05:46 PM | Show all posts
It's totally depend on you.
All heroes are available in practice mode.
I want you to try gusion, lemord, lunox etc and test which hero suits you. The. You can decide by yourself.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 06:08 PM | Show all posts
when lunox available then i pick lunox, but when banned either i pick sun or ruby XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-3 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Hi, I am a solo player and also stuck in Epic for 2 seasons but now I think I am gradually getting the picture of how to rank up. I would like to share my findings although it may not work for u.
First point
For a solo player in epic, I find that I picking a hero who can disperse the enemy ganking and who can clear lane quickly without urself putting in danger will increase ur chance of winning greatly. Because teamwork is lacking in most instances when u solo play, Enemy will try to gank u or one of ur lane and at that time, if  u pick a hero I mentioned above, u can easily repel the enemy. Also, it will be advantage to other players on ur team if u can hold 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1 and if they are not very bad, they will just push lanes and ur side will be okay.
Second point
If u are losing for a two consecutive games, never play a third game. Just play classic or rest or watch livestream or do other things. It will be better if u play classic and let urself lost 2-3 matches and reque again for rank. I find that it works for me. If u are winning, also, never push ur luck for more than 4 games.
Third point
There is 80% chance of u losing a match that will decide if ur rank is changing or not,  for example from Epic5 5 stars to Epic4 1 star if u keep on pushing. So when u reach 5 stars, just rest a bit play classic and cultivate lose matches 3-4 games and then play rank again.
Well these are my findings and I am not sure whether they will work for u or not. Wish u luck in rank pushing. Regarding the hero u sugggest I recommend non because lunox is mostly banned and leomord and gusion like I said have no capacity to defend lanes or disperse enemy ganking. Of course they are good if u play with team but for soloer I do not recommend.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-3 04:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to suggest vexena. She is quiet good with full mana build. 1 arcane boots, 1 lightbing truncheon, 4 clock od destiny. Your ult will kill any squishy enemy. Just dont use 2.skill, so your ult can proc lighting truncheon 2 times. The first skill is realy great ro defend againts gank.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-3 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Gusion all the way
He is still cancer but people don't use because they think Gusion is nerfed(useless) or they can't use gusion
if I rank solo I always pick gusion as it's never banned and it's my main
Perfect assassin for ranking in my opinion

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-3 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Pronex replied at 2018-12-3 04:20 PM
Gusion all the way
He is still cancer but people don't use because they think Gusion is nerfed(usele ...

Gusion seems to be perfect match for my 2 main roles: assassin and mage. Thanks for your opinion. Can you give me some Gusion tips. I like Doofen gameplay in Gusion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-3 07:41 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-2 05:46 PM
It's totally depend on you.
All heroes are available in practice mode.
I want you to try gusion, lem ...

I forgot about this mode. I'm gonna try this after our finals. Thanks!

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:20 PM GMT+8