Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 172|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] MAKE ALICE ULTIMATE CANCELLABLE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-2 12:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't give a mum*ing damn if this makes her underpowered. And I don't give a damn as well if you all want to flame me.

Make her ultimate CANCELLABLE when CC'd or knocked up JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. This is the reason why Alice is so broken.

If you insist on making her ultimate uncancellable, then make Odette ulti, Gord ulti and Pharsa ulti uncancellable by CC as well. There. Balanced.
Post time 2018-12-2 05:50 PM | Show all posts
hmm.. i would have to say i disagree. I think alice is balanced the way she is. I think she is a good hero, but not an OP hero. I'm not a pro (actually far from it) but.. i don't have much trouble with alice. I find her predictable. If you are aware of her orbs ( which don't move very fast) you'll be out of danger. Her ult can't be interrupted but.. it doesn't have such a big range. I think it can be kited rather easy. Counters to alice are anti lifesteal, demon hunter, and items or skills that reduce movement speed or hard CC. Lets be honest every hero has at least a slow which makes her easy to kite during the ulti. I kinda treat her like argus during her ult.

You mention 3 other heroes. Gord ult is actually hard to interrupt too. As for odette and pharsa - they are weak and need buff i agree - but its not that alice is op. Its just that those 2 are weak.
Maybe because i play alice i know how to counter her. The mages that give me trouble in the current meta are Harley, Harith and Lunox.

PS: some ults need buff. I try to play lolita but its so frustrating. Even a fart interrupts her ult :/ (sorry for my language) also tigreal :/

I hope i helped, good luck !
Post time 2018-12-2 01:48 AM | Show all posts
even if thats implemented there is still winter truncheon (2sec immunity)
 Author| Post time 2018-12-2 02:21 AM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-12-2 01:48 AM
even if thats implemented there is still winter truncheon (2sec immunity)

It would reduce the cancer that is Alice now nevertheless
Post time 2018-12-2 03:07 AM | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-12-2 02:21 AM
It would reduce the cancer that is Alice now nevertheless

if you ever play marksman, get demon hunter sword and dead blade. alice has a lot of hp and demon hunter sword will help shred her up. dead blade's passive doesnt work on spellvamp, but at least it will reduce the heal from her ult

note to developers: make additional heal effects (both increase/decrease) apply to physical and magic spellvamp. im tired of seeing fanny regen that much health in a teamfight.
Post time 2018-12-2 04:20 AM | Show all posts
Very good and informative Suggestion.
I see in rank she is op type and most of the time players tend to ban her. You can also check that next update she is getting nerf. But i am kinda agree with you about her ultimate cancellation.But at the same time, i wanna know your opinion about feanco's ultimate. Once it in motion you cant escape or cant cancel it right? Lemme know.
Post time 2018-12-2 07:27 AM | Show all posts
I am not sure about alice..i mean her ult duration is quite long and it hurts, but nerfing her? Shes already having a nerf coming and we’ll have to see if thats enough or not first
Post time 2018-12-2 10:33 AM | Show all posts
I did said that NEVER EVER BUFF Alice long long time ago but everyone just flame at me. Now everyone cry that Alice is so broken during her ulti state, and she too powerful even with full defend items. She is now the must ban hero. Happy you are?
Post time 2018-12-2 02:18 PM | Show all posts
CharlieFong replied at 2018-12-2 10:33 AM
I did said that NEVER EVER BUFF Alice long long time ago but everyone just flame at me. Now everyone ...

you won't be surprise if suddenly everyone start using gord , they complain nerf gord's damage
you won't be surprise if suddenly everyone start using eudora , they complain nerf eudora damage
you won't be surprise if suddenly everyone start using lapulapu , they complain nerf lapulapu cc
you won't be surprise if suddenly everyone start using  ..... they complain....

you won't be surprise if suddenly everyone start using  ..... they complain....
Post time 2018-12-2 09:16 PM | Show all posts
1nsp1re replied at 2018-12-2 05:50 PM
hmm.. i would have to say i disagree. I think alice is balanced the way she is. I think she is a goo ...

when they out of ideas how to counter then it became OP
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:11 PM GMT+8