Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 371|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Kadita over Vale? Really? Kadita sucks and Vale should be released first

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-1 09:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ugh. I mean Hanzo and Minsitthar were ok but Kadita? Really? Looks like Moneyton won't get money from me once again.
I prefer Vale over Kadita any day of the week.
Post time 2018-12-1 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Vale might need some changes or he is still being worked on, while kadita is probably already ready to be released since i saw some changes to her. Its better to let it go for now, they just don’t want vale to be mega unbalanced..
 Author| Post time 2018-12-1 10:30 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-12-1 10:12 PM
Hello,
Vale might need some changes or he is still being worked on, while kadita is probably already ...

Well they've been releasing mega unbalanced heroes for some time now: Lunox, Kimmy, Harith, etc etc.
And I don't buy that he is still "mega unbalanced" because for several months, they didn't adjust Vale.
Post time 2018-12-1 10:41 PM | Show all posts
I absolutely agree.. i hate kadita too.. i would rather see vale released first.. and her display animation voice line is just yi sun shin voice line, but adjusted a little..
Post time 2018-12-1 11:13 PM | Show all posts
yea, its not that. I feel there is something fishy. Are they having legal problems like copyright or something ? i'm starting to wonder. It's not a balancing phase. Vale was supposed to be released before claude lol and when was that ...

Comments

Interesting huh!? You're kind of keen  Post time 2018-12-7 05:57 AM
Post time 2018-12-2 01:20 AM | Show all posts
I personally like my female heroes before male heroes. but I kinda wanna see vale too with his adjustable skills. might be fun ya know?
Post time 2018-12-2 04:16 AM | Show all posts
I know that a lot of players were sadden by this and is frustrated for not knowing why they haven't released Vale. I am too, waiting for Vale's release, but there must be a reason why they haven't released Vale and we'll eventually find out when he is officially released. For the meantime, I hope we can enjoy the heroes they are releasing for now and keep giving our support to our hardworking developers.
Post time 2018-12-2 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-12-1 10:41 PM
I absolutely agree.. i hate kadita too.. i would rather see vale released first.. and her display an ...

But they both rule ocean right? Most probably coincidence?
Post time 2018-12-2 07:23 AM | Show all posts
Louyang replied at 2018-12-1 10:30 PM
Well they've been releasing mega unbalanced heroes for some time now: Lunox, Kimmy, Harith, etc et ...

Well, several months ago he was only “leaked” by those players and wasn even supposed to be showed to the public with that being said, they are starting to balance heroes out when they are on the test server when people actually give good feedback. Vale didn’t recieve a huge amount of feedback which leads him to this “idk is he ready or not phase” but yeah alot of new heroes are OP some of them got nerfed some of them still needs be adjusted but yeah
Post time 2018-12-2 02:20 PM | Show all posts
you buy heroes with diamonds ?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:27 PM GMT+8