Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 318|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Kimmy is so Braindead, She deserves a NERF and NOT a BUFF

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-1 01:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Louyang at 2018-12-1 02:06 AM

Just played Kimmy and wow. She's easier than most MM. As someone who plays mage heavily, manual aiming is required for me to do well which is basically the only thing you can consider "hard" about her. But see what you get from this: you get an AOE normal attack (which is already a big advantage) and you can chase/run away while dealing damage. Some people complained that she has bad escape. Guess what, a lot of the heroes in ML do. At least she gets a dash unlike Layla, Miya and slow-moving mages. you don't need skills or strategy to play as Kimmy. She's braindead af, the nuub of all marksman. I'm guessing the reason why people complained is because she's no longer free kills now.
Before giving her a buff, just look at Miya, Layla or slow-moving mages. They have no escape nor can they attack while chasing/running away nor (some of them) has no skill that has high range. So really, please do educate me how is she "hard"?
Post time 2018-12-1 02:10 AM | Show all posts
lol nub go kill fanny or lance  cc heroes fak her so ez
 Author| Post time 2018-12-1 02:16 AM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-12-1 02:10 AM
lol nub go kill fanny or lance  cc heroes fak her so ez

Like I said, I'm the one playing her and she's just the same as your regular hero with some advantages. Why is she given a buff?
Also, yeah, Lance and Fanny deserves a nerf and a very huge one for Fanny, but so does she.
Post time 2018-12-1 03:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Louyang replied at 2018-12-1 02:16 AM
Like I said, I'm the one playing her and she's just the same as your regular hero with some advanta ...

Fanny is balanced. Whatevsr hero i play, i know if a fanny can kill me it is because i did something wrong.
Post time 2018-12-1 06:03 AM | Show all posts
I think Miya's ULT can be consider her escape move.
Post time 2018-12-1 08:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-12-6 05:43 AM

SO MUCH FOR A KIMMY HATERS??? I KNOW YOU DONT PROBABLY HAVE KIMMY SO YOU JUST WISH HER TO BE NERFED TO DEATH.Actually kimmy deserves the buff she got nerfed to death that makes her trash also kimmy is so squishy its because so many ***** cant counter coz they just wanna play their favorite hero LOL kimmy has so many counters the buff is justified im not a kimmy main but the buff is well deserved
Post time 2018-12-1 04:01 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-1 08:36 AM
SO MUCH FOR A KIMMY HATERS??? I KNOW YOU DONT PROBABLY HAVE KIMMY SO YOU JUST WISH HER TO BE NERFED  ...

I bought kimmy. played one gm. mvp. yeah so hard. first game mvp. Yeah, realy hard. a hero with max dps and splash magic dmg, also devil ters garants 70% penetration, so even killing tank is easy, crowd controll is her enemy, but how will you cc something that you cant catch? okay, you can use flicker+cc but then you can try to kill her only once in every 2 minutes, and of corse, kill is not garanted.
Post time 2018-12-1 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy is very unique and first dual joystick hero.
She is different than miya or layla.
For a special hero like her, she is totally ignored in mythic rank right now. Nobody picks her or ban her anymore. This indicates that she is weak and her nerf was too much. Minor adjustment can make become a balanced meta hero again.
Post time 2018-12-1 06:36 PM | Show all posts
every MM has basic attacks which enter in your target 100% kimmy has little more speed on her skill (basic attack )  full builds vs other mm kimmty is the only mm which got fked her life steal all mm got full life steal and dont talk about her basic atk cause its 1 meter .. and little dmg  kimmy is good early game cause of her speed on skill (basic atk)  but this dmg on max items is 400 do you know what dmg other mm make ? 1.5k+ with full lifesteal and 100% accuracy
Post time 2018-12-1 08:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-12-1 03:48 AM
Fanny is balanced. Whatevsr hero i play, i know if a fanny can kill me it is because i did somethi ...

Easily the most calm and rational comment cheers :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 10:34 PM GMT+8