Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 245|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Poll] Frenzy Mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-30 05:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Last week the Frenzy Mode had been added for a limited time until yesterday, do you guys enjoyed it? For me it's a great and a fun mode to play whenever I had to relieve my own stresses.
Btw, kindly check out my Frenzy Mode gameplays as Freya and Zilong:

Freya in Frenzy Mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_dQMOnoRc
Zilong in Frenzy Mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thfYbFZm5TM
Single Polls, Total 19 Users voted

Count down: 12 Days17 Hours22 min.

26.32% (5)
63.16% (12)
10.53% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-30 05:25 PM | Show all posts
i didn't really enjoyed the mode because lots of players got angry to me for getting the all the food lol i was trying to achieve the achievement called "Grab A Bite" and seems like it's impossible for me to get it in my rank tier

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-30 05:44 PM | Show all posts
I love it and feel sad it already ended. it was a nice place to practice a hero with real people without "that" real people angry at you lmao. plus in frenzy, most people doesn't really care to win so not really stressful to handle as classic. and thanks to that, i have improved a lot .

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-30 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Honestly most of the players would spend time on that as heroes can get massively super strong and battles are unfair
I do like the mode because its original, no need to play too serious and fun to play but normally I see myself and other people trying the mode for few times before drop it because this game is based on competivity and this mode is like chill and freestyle
I may get more popular with a bigger map....I think

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 02:08 AM | Show all posts
I see most votes are negative.
For me because most of the time my team was awesome specially gm or master with mythic. And i face opponent 5 from same squad. Although it should be relaxing but many people try to bully ftenzy mode while it wont be even added to their main states. After facing some of those and awesomes, i didn't give it another chance again.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Sad that the queue time for both frenzy mode and death battle mode was too long on NA server. I don't know why. Sometimes I can't even get into a match for like 15-20 min. I love these modes, but I only got a chance to play like 4-5 matches within a week. I wish they fix the queue time, looks like a bug.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 08:09 AM | Show all posts
I enjoyed it soooooo much hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 03:41 PM | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2018-12-1 04:29 AM
Sad that the queue time for both frenzy mode and death battle mode was too long on NA server. I don' ...

Yeah I’m NA server too. I pretty much just gave up and went to classic or brawl

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Tbh i dont like anything outside 5v5 classic MOBA game

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-2 04:54 AM | Show all posts
Frenzy mode is already an old mode from before and for my experience then, I think it's okay but it's not as fun as Death Battle for me. This time, I think I just played this mode like once and I was done with it + the teammates were pretty "meeeeeh". I really wish they can put back Death Battle mode soon, that mode? I played that all day, no kidding.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-17 11:40 PM GMT+8