Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3209|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Double Concentrated Energy Just Increasing one Magical Lifesteal effect

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-26 01:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CoLeyCoLey at 2018-11-26 02:02 AM

I don't know about stats guides or full explain (send me a link to it), like Atk Spd limit and many more. I know about Physical Lifesteal limit, that limited to 40%.

I'm curious about Magical Lifesteal, so i build two Concentrated Energy and i didn't expect this. My hero only get one Magical Lifesteal effect from that one item.

My hero is already have 5% Magical Lifesteal from Emblem. I build that item one, so my stats showed 30% Magical Lifesteal. But if i build that item one more time, Magical Lifesteal decreasing again to 30% from 40% that i get before final recipe (like spray / bottle icon, i don't know that item called it).
In shortly the stats just increasing Magical Lifesteal to 30% even i have two Concentrated Energy.

1.jpg 2.jpg

But if build one Concentrated Energy and Ice Queen Wand, Magical Lifesteal stats increasing as i expected. The stats showed 40% Magical Lifesteal
(5% bases stats + 25% from Concentrated Energy + 10% from Ice Queen Wand).

3.jpg 4.jpg

Please, fix it.

(Don't tell me, i have to send this bug report to "BOT" CS in game. I already did it, like my bug report before that took 2 updates or in second update to fix after my report was submitted - Divine Glaive didn't increase hero"s Magic PEN to 70% in first purchasing)
3.jpg
Post time 2018-11-26 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Actually in game cs is best way to get official's attention.
But i see the issue.
I will submit this to weekly report thanks.
Post time 2018-11-26 12:00 PM | Show all posts
but isn't that Concentrated Energy's UNIQUE?
means even though you buy 3 or 4, it will add only once to your stat
isn't it?
Post time 2018-11-26 03:51 PM | Show all posts
In past, i saw cyc could do 60% lifesteal. But don't know about new update.
Post time 2018-11-27 09:13 AM | Show all posts
No, you can't use 2 same lifesteal item, it doesn't stack. Same with physical lifesteal (Haa's Claw, Bloodlust Axe, and red athame I forgot the name). But you just answered your question yourself. Lifesteal could stack with different items.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-29 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iri replied at 2018-11-27 09:13 AM
No, you can't use 2 same lifesteal item, it doesn't stack. Same with physical lifesteal (Haa's Claw, ...

But it should explain at item description correctly. "It doesn't stack"

Comments

iri
The simple answer is, unique passive can't be stacked. No matter how many you buy the item, only one unique passive is count. Same goes to any other items.  Post time 2019-4-30 08:47 AM
Post time 2019-5-6 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Wow.. Good info boy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-17 07:24 PM GMT+8