Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 882|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Mood] Shogyo Mogyo Well.......

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-19 08:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was really disappointed with the effect of Kagura Epic Skin.
Well, I think if I am the only one go to spam at CS. It won't work.
So, anyone with me >_<XDXDXD
Post time 2018-11-19 08:36 PM | Show all posts
I wanna see a later dragon and some extra skill effects. But if they haven't updated old epic skins or fanny's epic skin. ( the starlight skin is way better hah ). I dont see them doing it in the future. btw gord and karina are having their christmas carnival skins remodeled (It's CUTE now) and zilong and freya christmas skins are comfirmed
Post time 2018-11-19 08:37 PM | Show all posts
I kinda agree here.
Lets see the official statement.
Post time 2018-11-19 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2018-11-19 08:47 PM
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-19 08:36 PM
I wanna see a later dragon and some extra skill effects. But if they haven't updated old epic skins  ...

They have already updated old epic skins, such as Chou's Dragon Boy and Alice's Wizardry Teacher.

If other older epic skins haven't been updated, maybe the devs did not receive feedback. I don't have Skylark, and won't buy Royal Cavalry, but after seeing the latter's leak I can say Skylark still looks better. Gives her more personality.

And yeah, I love that they are still, and probably will continue to update the graphic quality of older skins. Bunny Babe, Force Warrior, Lone Hero, Burning Bow, Flame Red Lips and others.
Post time 2018-11-19 08:48 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2018-11-19 08:46 PM
They have already updated old epic skins, such as Chou's Dragon Boy and Alice's Wizardry Teacher.

I hear layla got her skill effects reworked along with her global skin and her normal skin. she looks great now, too bad her viability aint so hot
Post time 2018-11-19 08:51 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-19 08:48 PM
I hear layla got her skill effects reworked along with her global skin and her normal skin. she lo ...

Yeah, we'll probably see it in tomorrow's update.
Along with Kagura's default skin and Flower Season update.
And probably they will also upload the updated display animation of Soryu Maiden, the one without the stage where Kagura is standing on the water.
Post time 2018-11-19 08:55 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2018-11-19 08:51 PM
Yeah, we'll probably see it in tomorrow's update.
Along with Kagura's default skin and Flower Seas ...

I was hoping that would be a new animation and not just the video. tho tbh im disapointed how bland her in game skin looks. You cant see the details at all. just that overall bland blue
Post time 2018-11-19 08:18 PM | Show all posts
You're not the only one spamming customer service.

I've been doing it daily since the day of her release.

I am also sending screenshots of disappointed comments everywhere I can find including youtube and reddit.
Post time 2018-11-20 03:02 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-19 08:55 PM
I was hoping that would be a new animation and not just the video. tho tbh im disapointed how blan ...

I was wrong, it seems that it was only made for the youtube video, but who knows maybe in the next update.
I noticed though, the mountain in the background was changed, the dragon is more of a dark blue now, and Kagura's costume now has details on the cloth.
Post time 2018-11-20 08:40 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2018-11-20 03:02 PM
I was wrong, it seems that it was only made for the youtube video, but who knows maybe in the next ...

more details?

Comments

More like texture of the cloth of her costume.  Post time 2018-11-20 09:50 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-24 07:49 PM GMT+8