Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 271|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] moonton really needs to remodel some heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-8 09:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-11-9 01:33 PM

ive been fu.cking bothered by certain outdated models like fanny, minotaur. alu lone hero etc.

they can make impressive models like s.a.b.e.r. squads but takes too long to improve really old models

other moba games have astounding models, why moonton cant?

also im not putting moneyton in the title

also im putting it in general discussion because i feel like this is really needed

also tell me if i missed some news about WHY moneyton isn't doing shiit about other really really really outdated models? i get it they're working on it one by one but some had took way too long to be improved

Post time 2018-11-8 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2018-11-8 09:21 PM

I've seen new hero arts for Fanny and Rafaela, so they will be remodeled.

I had a feeling Kagura would be updated because her model was old, didn't know she would precede Fanny and Rafaela though.

But yeah, I guess they should focus on the OG heroes first.
Nana's season skin still looks the same as her old one in-game, still walks the same as the old one, Eudora's secondary skin, Alucard's secondary and season skin, Miya's secondary skin, Saber's starlight skin, and the other OG heroes and skins.
Post time 2018-11-9 12:38 AM | Show all posts
yeah i agree, old models should be remodeled, i am 100% sure that all the heroes will get a remodel it basically just needs some patience
Post time 2018-11-8 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Because remodeling old heroes will not bring in any profit.
Post time 2018-11-8 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Well, maybe they think that its a lot of work, while they wouldnt get any money from it anyway.. so, maybe they only work on the remodeling when they have some time to kill or smth
Post time 2018-11-8 10:11 PM | Show all posts
if creating ,maintaining , process a game as easy as you throw tantrum to daddy i want toys.
go make your own game =D  
 Author| Post time 2018-11-8 10:23 PM | Show all posts
dionizme replied at 2018-11-8 10:11 PM
if creating ,maintaining , process a game as easy as you throw tantrum to daddy i want toys.
go make ...

it's a big company maintaining this game and they have the enough budget

wtf you talking about
Post time 2018-11-8 10:34 PM | Show all posts
more polygons(better design/more realistic) = more demanding = will increase minimun hardware requirements

i have a cheap phone i can play smoothly before
but right now it is not that smooth bec they added so many since i bought my phone
if they can make heroes look better without adding too many polygons that would be great
Post time 2018-11-8 10:44 PM | Show all posts
weeb replied at 2018-11-8 10:23 PM
it's a big company maintaining this game and they have the enough budget

wtf you talking about

blizzard is many times bigger than this moonton yet they've been suck for diablo 3 for many years and they going to be sucker soon to release diablo 3 on mobile very soon , there are still players playing it

SO Wtf you talking about?? =D
Post time 2018-11-8 11:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
taomaster replied at 2018-11-8 09:17 PM
Because remodeling old heroes will not bring in any profit.

I don't agree with ur comment :v
MLBB is also focusing lag issues and more bugs and they're improving the game for comfortable playing that's why they're remodeling old heroes and it's not about the profit.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 11:47 PM GMT+8