Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 83|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] #1st Hero Concept Fighter Or Assassin/Mage

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-8 09:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Yunicorn at 2018-11-9 05:05 PM

This is my first hero concept everr Idk i was in the bathroom and ideas kept flooding in. I kinda wanted to see a Melee umbrella (Sorry Kagura love you but i kinda wanna whack people with my melee umbrella) instead of a ranged one so here it is . This hero is inspired from my favourite character in a video game if you could guess it YIPEEE

;_; Im not really good in the attribbutes so ill just leave it blank for now

Name :
Role : Fighter
Specialty : CC / Charge  
A little background on her : Shes a fighter that excels when there are more males in the team (pretty much is her personality in the game she was in so i just kinda inspire from that) She will do melee damage but her skills will be magic based

Passive : Charmful Desire
When crossing path with male (allies), she gains a shield that can absorb 280-600 Damage + (20% Total AD) More Men she cross path with the more shield she will get. Cooldown of 5 secs -> Not affected by CDR .The shield will deactivate after sometime like Kagura's .When crossing path with others (Females / Others Allies) Her next 2 basic attacks will deal damage based on 80% of AD as True Damage ,Cooldown of 3 seconds . There would be icons at the bottom to indicated which passive is activated. The passive can be activated at the same time.

Skill 1 : Swift Sweep
This skill has 5 stacks. Each stack allows hero to dash dealing damage to enemy. If enemy is hit 3 times they will be stunned for 1 seconds If they are hit by the last stacks they will be knockbacked and slowed. Minimum criteria to hit the knockback is 2 stacks.  

Skill 2 : Alluring Dance
Two hit attack , First cast is Spins umbrella around and stuns them 0.5 seconds ,second cast is lift the umbrella in the air and pushes enemy back and slowed. Can be combo-ed with other skills

Skill 3 : A Dancer's Fury
Twirls and releases 3 tornados releasing in separate direction (con shaped) that travels and deals continuous damage to enemies and they are slowed

This hero is suppose to be more of combo as you can connect Skill 1 and skill 2 efficently . I kind of have two ideas for this hero so here is idea number two!
ROLE : Assassin /Mage
Passive : Encore!
When she is killed in battle her umbrella  will deal one last dance and deals true dmg in an aoe effect , Scales with level.

Skill 1 : With umbrella Same as above
However it is reduced to 3 stacks and enemies will only be slowed down
Skill 1 : Without umbrella,  
Makes the umbrella swings in a circulation motion dealing AOE damage
Skill2 : Charm
Throws umbrella out and returns after hitting the maximum range. Enemies hit will be marked , if hit by 3 skill attacks they will be confused for 0.8 sec (Similar to Vexanna first skill) When her umbrella is out she gains different Skill 3 and Skill 1 for that 3+ seconds.

Skill 3 : With Umbrella , Fly to the Sky / Umbrella Pierce

Flies to the sky for 4 seconds able to cross terrains , She will be invisible and if is above enemy they will get a "!" mark similar to Natalia. If they stay around the enemy for too long they will notice her . She can drop down to hit enemies in a range and burst them .
OR   Jumps (gains immunity) and lands on an area to deal dmg and burst them down using her umbrella to pierce through the enemy

Skill 3 :Without umbrella , An elegant dance

Twirls to her umbrella immediately dealing continous damage to the enemy , The longer she dances  the damage will reduce.

Additional Information

I havent really thought about her cooldowns and such but this is a rough idea i got in the bathroom HUEHUE. Her first role excels more in providing a good CC and slows.  Her ultimate would be  one of the burst damage she has only.
Her second concept is more of an assasin type. I think she is quite complex since you only have like 3+ seconds to use her other skill set so it will require more skill to master this assasin. I will try to update this with  a name I cant think of one right now T^T and probably add the dmg if i could im not very good in thinking of how much the dmg is. She has bonus to ecountering with Male and Female and other types of heroes . Her personality was actually liking handsome men *shrugs* from what i see in the game HUEHUE. She will be running with her umbrella closed ,most of the time its closes unless she jumps etc it will open

Her skin will be similar to Kagura , Japanese styled  

*Edit* Uploaded the reference image although they should just change the image is just to show how the weapon would look like LOL .

Post time 2018-11-9 12:41 AM | Show all posts
haha kinda funny what kind of ideas u can randomly get when ur just in the bathroom XD, i like the concept..alot tho
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 01:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-11-9 12:41 AM
haha kinda funny what kind of ideas u can randomly get when ur just in the bathroom XD, i like the c ...

Yay it makes me feel happy my bathroom ideas are liked huehue
Post time 2018-11-9 06:30 AM | Show all posts
Very nice concept.
Her passive is most interesting and unique.
Because of 2 different buff depending on male or female allies.
Please also submit to in game customer support as well. Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 06:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-9 06:30 AM
Very nice concept.
Her passive is most interesting and unique.
Because of 2 different buff dependin ...

Where do u go to submit game support xd and thank uuuu!
Post time 2018-11-9 07:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yunicorn replied at 2018-11-9 06:51 AM
Where do u go to submit game support xd and thank uuuu!

Its located on the top left corner(blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar and googlr play/Facebook icon
Go to help>suggestion>fill it up>submit
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 08:10 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-9 07:15 AM
Its located on the top left corner(blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar and googlr play/ ...

thanks i will try submitting it huehue!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:26 AM GMT+8