Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 114|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] [#1 Hero Idea] Walton - Airborne Tactician (Marksman)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-8 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by schastlivy at 2018-11-9 05:56 PM

Well, this is my first time to post a new hero concept here as I just registered here yesterday.
I was kinda shocked, there's more than 1600 new hero concepts posted here, but in ML, there's only at least 75 (maybe more) heroes in ML.

Hmm, I just here for fun, whether our concepts is canonized or not, I'm happy to share with you guys.

Okay, let's started with this one, just correct me if I'm wrong in the concept. As I stated before, this is my first time. Furthermore, because I don't understand average basic stats for each role and the precise range of skill damage amount in ML heroes, so I don't explain it in. my threads and leave it to your imagination (I always leave author explanations in my threads to help you imagine).

Name : Walton
Role : Marksman
Specialty : Burst / Initiator
Default Skin : Airborne Tactician

First Author Explanation

Well, my first hero, Walton, is a Marksman (well, his skills is close ranged, so I doubt if he's really a Marksman but rather a Fighter or Assassin). He's always in a hot air balloon and his feet never touches the land (his balloon does). That's his lore. Basic attacks are ranged. He's known for his immunity to every class except Marksman, because why not, he's always flies when fighting, melee attacks can't reach him. But, he moves very slow as hell and he can't receive benefit from shoes or other movement speed enhancement items.

Passive: Hot Air Balloon
Walton's feet never touches the land as he is always be in his hot air balloon, enable him to Walton is able to traverse over terrains. Furthermore, Walton is immune and can not be targeted by any enemy except by Marksmen and towers when he's not dealing or receive damage after 5 seconds. His Hot Air Balloon moves very slow, henceforth Walton does not benefit from movement speed enhancement and reduction effects.

Author Explanation
His passive has three effects. Fist effect is like Pharsa 1st skill, but continous. Second effect, immunity toward non-Marksman enemies has an effect like Rapid Boots, so if Walton is attacking enemies or receiving damage (even continous damage like Vexana ulti), his immunity disappears until 5 second after last attack or last damage. And last is his third effect which gives him constant movement speed. Shoes never give him extra movement speed, but enemy skills like Lolita's ult can't reduce his speed tho.

1st Skill : High into Clouds
Walton heats up his balloon for a while then flies high into clouds, render him invinsible for 5 seconds. One teammate can get into the balloon when Walton prepares it to fly. While flying, your teammates can't use basic attack, skills and spells. After the skill ends, your teammate will jump down from the balloon and land in a small area below Walton. Enemies inside the area will be stunned for 1 seconds.

Author Explanation
Well, he has invinsibility skill like Natalia's passive or Miya's ult in his first skill. But I think this skill is more like Johnson ult with YSS's 2nd skill charging mechanism. So, before he launches invinsibility, he charges it first like YSS until reaches 3 seconds mark I think, then he got invinsibity for 5 seconds. When he charges the skill, teammate may get into your balloon like Johnson ult. But unlike Johnson ult, your teammates can't get out from balloon or using skills or spells before invinsibility ends. After skill ends, your teammate jumps from balloon like Old Man Jenkins and hit the land below. If there are enemies below then bam, instant stun for 1 sec.

2nd Skill : Air Cannon Blast
Walton fires an air cannon attached on his hot air balloon toward a direction, knocking back all enemies and dealing physical damage as Walton launched backwards.

Author Explanation
Have recoil like Clint or Lesley's 2nd skill ulti, but can knock back enemies with distance like Chou's ult.

Ultimate : Bombardment
Walton drops four bombs toward area below him at same time, each blast deals physical damage and slow effect by 30%. Then Walton drop a huge bomb, dealing a huge physical damage and knock up all enemies inside that area for 1.5 seconds.

Author Explanation
You can imagine it like Minotaur ult, but only the last strike causes knock up. The rest only causes slow.

Tips :
This hero is classified as marksman but all of his skill is melee. I think this hero is better classified as Assassin/Marksman. This hero is squishy and slow, so after his immunity wores off, make sure you have good plan to escape.

Illustration :
Walton himself has appearance of first airplane pilot, perhaps like this.

His balloon has an appearance like this.

Just attach some more gadgets like air cannon.

Post time 2018-11-8 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Omg that zuko is sooo cute hahaha
Post time 2018-11-8 09:09 PM | Show all posts
i can already tell from the passive he's very unique but his mechanics suck

his skillset is good tho
 Author| Post time 2018-11-8 11:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
weeb replied at 2018-11-8 09:09 PM
i can already tell from the passive he's very unique but his mechanics suck

his skillset is good th ...

Yeah, without assistance from teammates, once he attacks, he will be vulnerable to enemy's CC. Also he's designed to be slow as hell and marksman with cc capability like Hanabi will shut him down regardless of his passive. His first skill can help tho to sneak behind the line, but as I stated before, he's slow as hell, perhaps need a flicker or a Jawhead to help him sneak on right time.
Post time 2018-11-9 01:03 AM | Show all posts
his ultimate..i love it...
and when he go up he can bring 1 ally like johnson did? but in this case both of you become invisible? love it :D
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 06:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by schastlivy at 2018-11-9 06:50 AM
luciva replied at 2018-11-9 01:03 AM
his ultimate..i love it...
and when he go up he can bring 1 ally like johnson did? but in this case  ...

Thanks.
Well, I thinks the explanation for his ult skill is not enough.. His four bombs dropped at the same time and their area of blast is four medium sized circles which intersect each other, so a small area in the center exactly below Walton receives all four blasts and other areas will receive either one or two blasts. The fifth will have a large area of circle that is enough to cover the whole area that have been blasted by those small bombs.

About his invinsibility, I forgot to explain if Walton still able to attack or casting skill when invisible and his invinsibility will not immediately wore out. So if you launch your 2nd and ult skill while invisible, enemies can't immediately attack you because even his invincibility passive towards non marksman hero is wore off, his invinsibility makes you can't be targeted, although you can still damaged by AoE skills while invinsible.
Post time 2018-11-9 06:46 AM | Show all posts
What a coincidence, i am using Walton mobile right now.
Aside from that, the concept is unique.
I don't understand what is his passive?
Treverse on the terrain. NeaniMe he can walk through wall?
Also the ultimate is cool.
Please alao submit this to in game customer support as well.
Screenshot_20181109_043952.jpg
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 06:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-9 06:46 AM
What a coincidence, i am using Walton mobile right now.
Aside from that, the concept is unique.
I d ...

Exactly, he can phase through wall like Pharsa 1st skill, but continously.
Post time 2018-11-9 07:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
schastlivy replied at 2018-11-9 06:48 AM
Exactly, he can phase through wall like Pharsa 1st skill, but continously.

Damn. Thats really dope.
Although he is a bit slow but this skill is cool.
Did you submit this to in game customer support?
 Author| Post time 2018-11-9 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-9 07:14 AM
Damn. Thats really dope.
Although he is a bit slow but this skill is cool.
Did you submit this to  ...

Not yet actually... I'll submit this later.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 11:48 PM GMT+8