Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 111|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Thamuz skill guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-8 01:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Thamuz skills

Grand Lord LavaPassive

The damage Thamuz deals inflict the enemy with Scorch effect, which deals 12 (+5% Total Physical Attack) points of continuous Physical Damage.The effect adds up and deals 160 True Damage when the target moves. Thamuz moves 30% faster when scythes are not with him. Retrieving the scythes will strengthen his next basic attack, dealing 120% points of damage, slowing the target 40% and generates a gush of lava at the places where the target stands. The lava explodes in 2s to deal 280 (+60% Extra Physical Attack)points of Physical Damage.

Slaughterous ScythesCooldown:0.0

Thamuz tosses a pair of scythes to a designated direction. After travelling for a certain distance or hitting the first enemy hero, they deal 160 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. The scythes will then slow the enemies nearby 40% for a period of time, and deal 60 points of Physical Damage in every 0.5s. After a while, the scythes return to Thamuz, pulling enemies on the path. Thamuz can retrieve the scythes to reduce the next CD.

Chasm LeapCooldown:11.0

Thamuz jumps to a designated area to deal 250 (+80% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and slow the enemy in 2s when landing. If the scythes are still travelling they will return to Thamuz.

Cauterant InfernoCooldown:45.0

Thamuz spouts the lava restored in his body to deal 300 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to nearby area and creates a cauterant atmosphere around him. The atmosphere lasts 9s and deals 20 (+10% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damageevery 0.3s. Thamuz recovers 2% of HP when dealing damage with his basic attacks and the scythes when this skill is active.

Hero Specialty: Lord Lava rises from the Abyss. By utilizing her scythes to divide the battle field, Thamuz will burn his enemies with the cauterant lava.

Thamuz

Thamuz
Post time 2018-11-8 01:53 PM | Show all posts
@Nicky_veronica

I would help if you can elaborate on how to use his skills effectively as well as combos......Same for your other Harith guide.
Post time 2018-11-8 03:28 PM | Show all posts
How does thamuz work...he seems kinda weak in my opinion lol thats why i didnt bought him
Post time 2018-11-9 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Thamuz is very good balanced fighter with hp regen king title.
He can stay alive with semi build and more than tank.
Lemme show you some ss.Not a single fighter can take that much damage.
I will post a detailed guide on him soon.
He is my 2nd main on this season.
Screenshot_20181104_065340.jpg
Screenshot_20181104_080053.jpg
Screenshot_20181105_033335.jpg

Comments

yet theres someone called argus - nightstalker (taking 10k dmg per second)  Post time 2018-11-9 10:37 AM
Post time 2018-11-10 07:00 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-9 07:03 AM
Thamuz is very good balanced fighter with hp regen king title.
He can stay alive with semi build and ...

True mate, but argus is still not best option for rank right now.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:39 AM GMT+8