Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 177|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Don't understand ban system

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-7 12:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have been playing for more than a year. Highest is Mythic. Current is legend.

But until now, i don't understand why is there a need to ban heros?

Is the reason due to OP heros? But first team gets most OP hero, but 2nd team gets 2nd and 3rd most OP hero.....so it makes things fair and square. Am i right?
Post time 2018-11-7 01:22 PM | Show all posts
1. To have more variety in the battlefield.
2. To avoid dealing with heroes you don't want to deal with.
3. To add more strategic components when it comes to picking heroes.

I'm sure others can add some more.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-7 01:30 PM | Show all posts
1. There will be less variety if there are less heros. For example, now its always lunox, kimmy and selena banned. Don't ever see them now

2. if you to faced annoying heros (in the case of no ban), then enemy will also face your annoying heros. So all fair and square
Post time 2018-11-7 03:32 PM | Show all posts
@monsterchew

Basically what others had said. Also, banning gives you an idea about which heroes your opponent have or don't have.

Not to mention, you can play psychological warfare over ban phase and even bait opponents to pick certain heroes that you actually wanted them to pick (since your team may have a very strong direct counter to these heroes).
Post time 2018-11-7 03:59 PM | Show all posts
I think the main point is so u dont face heroes u dislike
Post time 2018-11-7 06:19 PM | Show all posts
To be honest all heroes have potential but people always trying to abuse the system with easiest way.
It is the greed for winning the game.
And i also admit some heroes specially recent heroes skill set are so good that it seems op for us
But frankly speaking game itself is evolving.
And so do heroes also.
That is the reason it seems latest heroes are op.
Those heroes who has less counters or almost impossible to stop, you don't wanna face them.
That is the main reason of ban pick
And to answer your 2nd question, with proper strategy you can squize out 2 meta hero even if your team has 2nd pick. Because 2nd pick always 2 pick.
And we know 2 is better than one.....
Post time 2018-11-8 06:46 AM | Show all posts
there are 70 heroes .. you cant imagine new skills different and they to be easy to counter ... every1 wants heroes to be different not copy paste  new heroes will coming you cant want 1000 bans after few months there will be many op heroes and not enough bans
Post time 2018-11-8 07:12 AM | Show all posts
i heard that there will be 6 banned slot soon...
yeah sometime i get annoying when my hero got banned, but it's more annoying when you play with the hero you cant stand in the game, for me sun user i always banned fanny hahahaah XD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:23 AM GMT+8