Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 684|Reply: 56
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why Do You Keep On Making Retarded OP Heroes?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-7 03:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I address this question to the developers. So let me give this a little intro.

Nerfing assassin legends was one of the best things you ever did. Everything was plain balanced back then, everyone, every class had a chance to win. Then you suddenly decided to shove OP mage crap like Lunox, Kimmy, Harith and whatever else fail crap you intend to shove in this retarded game.

Why? Why do you do this? Are you amused by this?

Are you bored or something? Are you psychopaths? I am genuinely curious.

Are you happy if you elicit an 'OMG THIS IS BROKEN' response to your players?

Wtf is wrong with you? Do you all have brain problems?

I demand an answer.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-21 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-14 04:57 AM
i don't think you can harm me and I do research every single aspect of the game. otherwise I would' ...

Lol. Just lol.

If you use your eyes correctly Alice, Selena, and Kimmy all outrange Pharsa.

I didn't bother reading your retarded text wall as most likely it's filled with wrong information anyway.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-13 11:30 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-13 02:22 AM
His farthest ranged skill is his ult. also lets lower the attitude

Good. You know the answer to your question.

Sorry, but I have no time to point out obvious things. I expected better from you.
Post time 2018-11-7 03:41 AM | Show all posts
sry mate. moonton decided that it was time for op mage meta. featuring strong burst dmg and high mobility and lots of sustain. thats what the 3 u mentioned above all have. instead of improving matchmaking and server lag, we have to face enemy squads with 221 formation along w op heroes

maybe its time to boycott ML :)
Post time 2018-11-7 11:18 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-7 05:58 AM
He can even stop fanny with his ultimate  ...

So the measure of an OP hero is they can stop Fanny? Weren't you one of those people who said Fanny isn't OP? Do you Fanny mains have an agenda or something?
Post time 2018-11-7 03:49 AM | Show all posts
dont worry soon will come op fighter and op assasin  LOL its not about mage meta its about new heroes  :) you ask why  i answer you its about money  no1 will spend on new hero if the hero is nab same with ugly skin  lol :) op heroes are big sale  thats all there arent op heroes there are weak heroes lol if all are same level OP  there wont be any  OP hero lol
Post time 2018-11-7 05:58 AM | Show all posts
New heroes are better than some old heroes i agree.
It's because the game is evolving, so do heroes also.
So the new hero has more precise skil set then old heroes.
That's whete old hero buff, rework, adjustment comes for.To make comeback of those heroes in to current meta.
You are saying 3 new mage is op, ok i get that part .
Wait for minsitther to come in original server.
He is not mage and he is very annoying.
He can even stop fanny with his ultimate.
So you see not only mages are op, actually almost all new heroes are better in every aspect and it should be.
But the problem with new heroes are we just don't know the proper way to conter them and thus we ban them. But it's true they have very op skill set.

Comments

Because the game itself is evolving, that is why we might see nee heroes a bit op.  Post time 2018-11-10 06:59 AM
Wait for minsitter? thats the point they are making new heroes redardedly OP.  Post time 2018-11-7 02:29 PM
Post time 2018-11-7 06:46 AM | Show all posts
Harith is hella op, lunox is hella op, kimmy is OP, now i am questioning myself how hanzo will be...if he will be OP then i want the 6 hero ban to be implemented or even a 8 hero ban lmao
Post time 2018-11-7 06:58 AM | Show all posts
Every hero in MLBB are OP.

1. if you will have cancer opponents.
2. if you will have cancer teammates.
Post time 2018-11-7 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-11-7 08:13 AM

New hero OP is better ban man because old meta hero freely use in rank exceptional for Alice. I dont see what really op with Harith rn because he ban immediately without knowing his true strength and counter.
Post time 2018-11-7 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-11-7 08:09 AM
New hero OP is better ban man because old meta hero freely use in rank exceptional for Alice. I dont ...

I also have no.comment for harith.. i faced him just once, in ranked yesterday.. and well, he died a lot, meaning the user still newb with him haahaha
Post time 2018-11-7 11:05 AM | Show all posts
It's simple really. The game evolves so heroes become more complicated. because they're more complicated, they become unique and harder to master. and because they're harder to master, it's rewarding to play them. new heroes are'nt really OP as much as complicated. think about it. every single 'new hero' that came out at it's time was more complicated than the last
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 01:04 AM GMT+8