Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 146|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Leomord Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-6 05:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi Guys I'm back again And I'll share my own guide in Leomord

I. HERO BASIC ATTRIBUTE
Emblems, Talents and Equipment is excluded for Leomord Basic Attribute.
II. SKILL ANALYSIS
For the Skill Analysis, I will introduce to you on how Leomord skills work also to show some pictures where you can see the special effects of Leomord Skills.
A. PASSIVE SKILL
SKILL NAME: THE OATH KEEPER
SKILL DESCRIPTION
If the Target’s HP is lower than 30%, Leomord deals critical damage.
PASSIVE SKILL HIGHLIGHT: CRITICAL DAMAGE
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
· Leomard Passive skill will easily kill multiple of enemies when reaches by 30% and below.
· Building a critical hit items will increase the damage ratio of critical in every hit when reaches the opponent HP by 30%.
· The higher the Damage and Critical, the higher the damage will occur using “Basic Attack”
TIP
· Building critical items like Berseker’s Fury, Windtalkerand Scarlet Phantom will greatly increase your Critical hit and Attack Speed.
B. ACTIVE SKILLS FOR “HUMAN FORM”
SKILL NAME: MOMENTUM (1ST SKILL 1.1)
SKILL TYPE: AoE
COOLDOWN: 7.0-6.5-6.0-5.5-5.0-4.5 seconds per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 360-440-520-600-680-760 per skill level
SKILL DESCRIPTION
Leomord immediately gains a shield and can charge his attack. He then deals 360(+140% Total Physical Attack)points of Physical Damage and slows enemy units by 60%, within the damage area. The longer Leomord charges this skill, the higher its damage. Any actions that interrupt Leomord’s charge automatically triggers the attack.
PICTURE 1.A: 1st 1.1 SKILL HIGHLIGHT
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
· Upon activating this skill, Leomord will charge the momentum until reaches its limit.
· This skill will target multiple enemies when the enemy is in the area.
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
This skill will activate when Leomord’s recharged reach its limit or when you use it immediately.
PICTURE 1.B: AFTER THE 1ST SKILL REACHED ITS LIMITATION
NOTE
WHEN LEOMORD HIT BY CC SKILLS, THE WILL BE DISABLE SO BETTER TO USE IT WISELY TO HAVE A BULL EYE ON YOUR OPPONENT.
SKILL TYPE: DECIMATION ASSAULT (2ND SKILL 1.1)
SKILL TYPE: BLINK
COOLDOWN: 14-13-12-11-10-9 seconds per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 300-320-340-360-380-400 per skill level
SKILL DESCRIPTION
Leomord quickly travels in a square shape, dealing 300(+50% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies near his path and destination. Slows enemy units by 50%.
PICTURE 2.A: 2ND SKILL HIGHLIGHT
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
· Using the 2nd skill 1.1, Lemord can dash through walls for a short distance.
· This will help to increase Leomords mobility.
SKILL NAME: PHANTOM STEED (ULTIMATE SKILL)
SKILL TYPE: BURST and MORPH
COOLDOWN: 50-45-40 seconds per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 350-450-550 per skill level
INCREASE DEFENSE: 30-50-70 per skill level
SKILL DESCRIPTION
Leomord calls for Barbiel, his steed, to rush into the battlefield. Barbiel deals 350(+100% Total Physical Attack)points of Physical Damage to enemy units in his path, slowing them by 50%. If Barbiel encounters Leomord, they will enter a mounted state. While in a mounted state, Leomord gains a whole new set of skills. Leomord’s can use basic attacks within a circular area, even while moving. Additionally, Leomord increases his movement speed and physical/magical defense by 30 points.
PICTURE 3.A: ULTIMATE SKILL HIGHLIGHT
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
· This skill can hit multiple targets along the way.
· It will increase Leomord’s movement speed when he successfully rides on the horse.
· Also, it will increase its defense by 30 up to 70 per skill level.
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
When Leomord Successfully rides on the horse, the skills will be change and it will give additional stats while riding on the horse for a short period of time.
PICTURE 3.B: LEOMORD SUCCESSFULLY RIDE ON THE HORSE
NOTE:
– WHEN LEOMORD FAILED TO RIDE IN HIS HORSE, THE SKILLS WILL BE REMAIN AND STILL IN HUMAN FORM.
C. ACTIVE SKILLS “MOUNTED STATE”
SKILL NAME: PHANTOM STOMP (1ST SKILL 1.2)
SKILL TYPE: AoE
COOLDOWN: 5.0-4.8-4.5-4.3-4.0-3.8 per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 300-360-420-480-540-600
SKILL DESCRIPTION
Barbiel leaps forward, dealing 300(+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemy units in the area where he lands, slowing them by 60%.
PICTURE 4.A: 1ST SKILL 1.2 HIGHLIGHT
SKILL NAME: PHANTOM CHARGE (2ND SKILL 1.2)
SKILL TYPE: BLINK
COOLDOWN: 7.5-7.0-6.5-6.0-5.5-5.0 seconds per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 300-320-340-360-380-400 per skill level
SKILL DESCRIPTION
Barbiel charges forward and knocks back all enemies in the lane. Deals 300(+50% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage.
PICTURE 5.A: 2ND SKILL 1.2 HIGHLIGHT
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS
· If Leomord is riding on the horse the skills for “Mounted State” will remain stable for a short time.
· Leomord’s Damage will increase when his in Mounted State
· For the Picture 5.A, Leomord not only dashing he can do also he can pull or push the enemies while dashing for a short distance.
III. RECOMMENDED ITEMS
For the Recommended items, I will show to you my fellow readers some items that Leomord can use during combat. I categorized a build setup for Leomord. This setup namely “Jungle Item”.
A. JUNGLE ITEM
These items for fast level up also to create an advantage during combat in the battlefield.
a. NIMBLE BLADE
EXPLANATION
This item gives +30% Damage to Monsters, +30% when Jungling, regain 4% of max HP and 10% mana after killing a monster and can stack up to 10 times for every jungle monster killed that can increase its physical attack. When you have a “Retribution Spell” it will reduce their movement speed by 70%. Selling this item, enemy heroes will not be targeted.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
·After completed the build item, the item no.1 stated above which is the “NIMBLE BLADE”, it will replace to “IMMORTALITY” where it will give
a second chance to back in the battlefield that will restore 15% of the missing health.
b. WARRIOR BOOTS
EXPLANATION
This item gives +22 armor and +40 movement speed and Physical defense will go up to 5 with each basic attack received up to 25 points.
c. HAAS’S CLAW
EXPLANATION
This item gives +70 physical attack and +20 Lifesteal. When HP drops by 40%, the hero will receive an extra 10% Lifesteal.
d. BERSERKER’S FURY
EXPLANATION
This item gives +65 Physical Attack and +25% Critical Strike Chance. It has a unique effect of +40% of Crit Damage and Crit strike will increase one’s physical attack by 5% for 2 seconds. Also, it can boost the critical damage of Lemord where it is suitable on his Passive skill.
e. BLADE OF THE 7 SEAS
EXPLANATION
This item gives +75 Physical Attack and +300 HP where it will lower the target’s physical defense by 25 points for 3 seconds.
f. SCARLET PHANTOM
EXPLANATION
This item gives +30 Physical attack, +20% Attack Speed and +25% Critical Chance. For every 2 seconds, Critical hits increase the hero’s attack speed by 30% and Crit rate where Leomord able to deal more critical damage.
II. Laning.
Haas's Claws

As one source for survival, Leomord is in dire need of a large lifesteal. Haas's Claws became the first lifesteal item created to make Leomord bolder on the front lines.

Warrior Boots

To increase its defense, Warrior Boots become the best choice as item movement. In addition to providing armor, Warrior Boots also increase defense whenever it is damaged. If the enemy relies more on magic damage, the Warrior Boots can be replaced with Tough Boots.

Berserker's Fury

For the source of damage, Berserker's Fury is the next item for Leomord. With the addition of a high enough physical attack and additional critical damage to make Leomord can kill enemies faster. Not to mention if it is in a mounted state, it can pursue the enemy constantly when he tried to run and produce high damage.

Rose Gold Meteor

For additional lifesteal and magic resistance, Rose Gold Meteor can be an attack item to deal with hero magic. The damage provided is quite large with the shield effect when HP drops below 30%. If you feel more need more damage, you can replace it with Windtalker or Scarlet Phantom.

Wings of the Apocalypse Queen

The only suitable defense item for Leomord. Wings of the Apocalypse Queen keeps Leomord in high defense and lifesteal for a while. In certain conditions, this item can make Leomord win, even 1 to 5 though.

Blade of Despair

TIP
I BETTER RECOMMEND BUILDING OR CREATE OUR OWN BUILD SETUP FOR LEOMORD SO THAT WE ARE COMFORTABLE ON USING HIS ABILITIES.
IV. RECOMMENDED EMBLEM AND TALENTS
On the following Emblems and Talents here are some guide that you might use it.
A. FIGHTER EMBLEM (Main Role)
TALENTS:
A. FIRMNESS: USE TO INCREASE ARMOR
B. BRAVERY: USE TO INCREASE PHYSICAL ATTACK
C. INVASION: USE TO INCREASE PHYSICAL PENETRATION
DISABLING STRIKE: SKILLS HAS AN EXTRA 15% SLOW EFFECT FOR 2 SECONDS.
B. ASSASSIN EMBLEM (JUNGLE ROLE)
TALENTS:
A. AGILITY: USE TO INCREASE MOVEMENT SPEED
B. FATAL: USE TO INCREASE CRITICAL HIT
C. INVASION: USE TO INCREASE PHYSICAL PENETRATION
BOUNTY HUNTER: KILL AN ENEMY WILL GRANT ADDITIONAL 100 GOLD
C. TANK EMBLEM (SEMI-TANK ROLE)
TALENTS:
A. FIRMNESS: USE TO INCREASE ARMOR
B. INSPIRE: USE TO INCREASE COOLDOWN REDUCTION
C. FORTRESS: USE TO INCREASE ARMOR BY PERCENTAGE
ATTACK AND DEFENSE: CONVERTS 0.40% OF MAX HP INTO PHYSICAL ATTACK AND MAGIC ATTACK.
V. RECOMMENDED BATTLE SPELLS
1. FLICKER: Use for escaping or chasing enemy
2. PETRIFY: Make the enemy become stone for a short period of time.
3. AEGIS: Give a shield with the hero itself and the lowest HP of an ally.
4. VENGEANCE: Deals magical damage to the caster.
5. RETRIBUTION: Deals 600-1400 points of damage to nearby jungle monsters or minions.
VI. SKILL PATH
MAXIMIZE THE 1ST SKILL 1ST
MAXIMIZE THE ULTIMATE SKILL NEXT (till level 12)
MAXIMIZE THE 2ND SKILL
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
– Leomard can be buy using 32,000 battle points or 599 Diamonds.
– Leomard will be 30% off discount on diamonds upon launching.
– His skin will be 30% off discount too.

Post time 2018-11-6 05:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +2 Wealth

Nice. Very detailed guide. Keep up the good work. XD
 Author| Post time 2018-11-6 05:49 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-11-6 05:47 PM
Nice. Very detailed guide. Keep up the good work. XD

Thank You Very Much
Post time 2018-11-6 05:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +2 Wealth

Leomord, one of the most OP heroes right now...i currently know how i should play him but for other people this is useful
Post time 2018-11-7 05:13 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your guide i really hope this could help me
Post time 2018-11-9 10:35 AM | Show all posts
haha my build is way different. i utilize the golden demon build, and add berserker's fury (still get bonus crit dmg, and chance turns to atk spd)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 11:48 PM GMT+8