Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 296|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Unfair assists with helcurt?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-6 03:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In a match, our helcurt was only pushing, not helping us in team fights. He never got a kill, he would only do a little damage to enemy heroes when pushing.

But he got 8 assists, and 7 of them were from using his ult when we were killing the enemies. He got a 7.8 gold medal. I think it's unfair, because he only helped fight with team ONCE while he only pushed the rest of the game.
sketch-1541445645541.png
Post time 2018-11-7 04:05 AM | Show all posts
you push tower your team dies on 4vs5 and then you left alone vs 3-4 and they push your towers or kill lord thats OP  
Post time 2018-11-6 03:26 PM | Show all posts
yea afks and leavers also dont feed lol  look hanabi her damages are better then helcurt this is trash player for me i would report him this was fakin 4vs5, 8k dmg for 11min lol
Post time 2018-11-6 04:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iFaust at 2018-11-6 04:15 AM

Helcurt's ultimate can be very crucial during team fights. This blocks the enemy's screen, making it hard for them to assist each other. Making it easy for you to fight against them.

Also, your team has very much dominated the game, I do not see a problem if he prefers to prioritize pushing since the rest of you are capable of handling team fights. Towers being pushed also puts pressure on the enemy team.

Killing isn't the only way to win games, sometimes too much killing will simply prolong the game and give the enemy a chance to fight back. I believe he made the right call on this one and deserved to get the medal points even though it doesn't really matter that much.

Comments

I agree, I don't see anything wrong with that. Probably Helcurt preferred to push, because he knows you can handle the enemies. Things would be different if otherwise.  Post time 2018-11-6 06:38 AM
Post time 2018-11-6 07:03 AM | Show all posts
He didn't die at least. I mean he didn't feed.
Assassin like helcurt can initiate team fight but cant stay in rhat because he is very squishy. He playes solo or assist in gank. That's his role.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-6 07:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2018-11-6 04:03 AM
Helcurt's ultimate can be very crucial during team fights. This blocks the enemy's screen, making it ...

I don't think he deserved those medal points. He basically let us on a 4 vs 5. He was lucky to have good teammates. Pushing is not the only thing that you should do in a moba. And helcurt's ult is not that beneficial to the team. We could do fine without it.
Post time 2018-11-6 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-11-6 08:14 AM

Game not always need teamfight. You must know not all hero need teamfight like Aldous, Hayabusa, Helcurt etc. If no hero push, how to win? Push > Teamfight > Kill Why? Teamfight lead to feed, maybe good team but full teamfight also lose even your team already fed. As I see your team lvl are good enough for teamfight without Helcurt. Even pro player use split push strategy in MPL.

Push --> Lead to Win (Objective Game)
Teamfight --> Only lead to Win in late game only.

Post time 2018-11-6 09:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sometimes picking an assassin is very challenging. Assassin is very crucial and important role beside marksman. In every player's mindset that an assassin is supposed to kill as many as they can. But it is actually wrong. I love to play Gussion and sometimes I provided more assist than killing. It is okay as long you dont feed to die. Helcurt has an ult which is good to help teamfight as Gusion has the daggers to help my teammates. Yes I know, I feel that picking an assassin and dont kill so much is very shameful. But it is ok at least your team win the game and every player plays well.
Post time 2018-11-6 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iFaust at 2018-11-6 12:59 PM
Moomoomoomoo replied at 2018-11-6 07:39 AM
I don't think he deserved those medal points. He basically let us on a 4 vs 5. He was lucky to hav ...

4 vs 5 is not rare and it happens most of the time. It's not a big deal.

Pushing is the main objective of MOBA's if you still have not figured it out. Killing and team fights are second priority. Which is why it's common for a 4 v 5 to take place while one segway and push. It's a very common tactic that works.

He wasn't lucky to have good teammates, as a matter of fact, I believe he knows he has a good teammate that's why he preferred to prioritize on pushing while you deal with the enemies. It's a strategy that you need to acknowledge

Helcurt's ultimate is game-changing, you don't feel it on your side because it feels nothing, but impairing the vision of your enemies during team fights has a major impact.

And as you said, 4 of you are doing good in this game and is capable of handling 4 v 5 because apparently, you don't need him, then the more reason that prioritizing on pushing was his best choice and using his ult to you help you still means he has map awareness.

"You 4 distract the enemies while I try to push" is not new.

There is no point in constant clashing,  He wasn't even feeding. He helped the team in ways you will probably never understand or accept.
Post time 2018-11-6 02:24 PM | Show all posts
not for Helcurt...Aldous and Yi Sunshin ultimate also work like that, i think it's count as helping team mates just like when there's a team fight but you only come for last hit XD
and their ultimate are very helpful, i mean helcurt can helping team with blind the enemy, aldous and yisunshin can reveal the enemy...even they are not coming for team fight their ultimate are very helpfull tough, and they can also push the lane at the same time...
Post time 2018-11-6 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by DeathBrain at 2018-11-6 03:01 PM

Angela cant use ultimate during helcurts ultimate. Thats very important.

If helcurt always pushes then one enemy has to protect tower, so its 4v4, if none protect towers its a 4v5 but enemy will sure lose.
Also dont forgrt each destroyed tower garants 100 money to the whole team, so its a good economical help
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:53 AM GMT+8