Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 247|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Theresa The Crystal Guardian (Support)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-4 09:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Steve_Trevor at 2018-11-4 09:34 PM

Theresa - The Crystal Guardian-01.jpg
Theresa - The Crystal Guardian-02.jpg
Theresa - The Crystal Guardian-03.jpg
Theresa - The Crystal Guardian-04.jpg
Theresa - The Crystal Guardian-05.jpg

Theresa The Crystal Guardian

Lore
Theresa was born into the Cryguar family - the only remaining family with knowledge on the origins to the Crystals of the Land of Dawn. It is their duty to ensure that the knowledge is kept secret among themselves, or else outside forces would be capable of harnessing the immense power located within the crystals.

One fateful day, the Cryguar family was ambushed by the forces of the Abyss, with baby Theresa and her Aunt being the sole survivors. In seclusion, theresa was taught everything there was to know about being a Crystal Guardian at a very young age. As she was a child prodigy, mastering the fundamentals of a Crystal Guardian was second nature. Thus, she continued polishing and expanding her mastery of skills in her teenage years, even developing into “the best of guardians”, as described by her Aunt.

Theresa now roams the Land of Dawn, protecting the crystals in ways no other guardian has ever done.

Skills
Passive:
Near ally turret
When Theresa is within the turret range, the turret will fire TWO shots at a time.

Near ally nexus
When Theresa is near the nexus range, the nexus will fire THREE shots at a time.

Crystal markings
Lasts 1.5-3.5s depending on level.
When crystal marked by Theresa:
  • Allies gain 30% movement speed boost and 20% attack speed boost.
  • Enemies will experience increased damage taken by 10-20% depending on level.
  • Turrets/Nexus will fire 20% faster and have 30% higher armor.

Skill 1: Crystal Beam
By pressing the skill two times, theresa may fire two crystals, each at a single target, dealing 100+(150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
The second shot has a push back effect, and may be aimed at a different target.
Hitting the same target twice increases the damage taken from this skill by 50%.
Leaves a crystal marking upon hitting enemy unit(s).

Skill 2: Crystal Barrage
Theresa charges and fires a barrage of crystals in a chosen radius for 1.5s-3.5s (depending on charge time).
Theresa may move while using Crystal Barrage, however the radius will also move if she does so.
Enemy units within the radius will experience reduced Armor and Magic Resistance by 30%, and will receive a crystal marking.
If an enemy turret is within the radius, it is silenced as long as this skill is active.

Skill 3 (Ultimate): Crystal Grace
Theresa releases the hidden power within her Crystals, immersing her surrounding area with crystal energy.
In exchange for this immense power, Theresa’s HP decreases for as long as this skill is activated.
One minion wave is summoned (minion size increases with level).
Near ally turret & Nexus
Turrets/Nexus within the radius regain their HP by 100HP per second and receive crystal markings.
Near allies
Allies receive a crystal marking.
Near enemies
Enemies receive a crystal marking.

edit: formatting

Post time 2018-11-7 10:45 AM | Show all posts
moonton gives more attention to the Asians ;-;
Post time 2018-11-4 10:03 PM | Show all posts
This hero is really dope, goodjob bro!
Post time 2018-11-4 11:27 PM | Show all posts
I love your idea with this hero along with the drawing concept ;v would want to see it someday since we lack support heroes.
Post time 2018-11-5 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Very nice concept and awesome drawing as well.
Ok passive is very op and i like it for support hero.
But what about ultimate?
Surrounding area will be fulled with crystal energy and turret ally and enemy will get marking too.Besides minion summoning, what her ultimate can do? Just curious.
Post time 2018-11-5 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Cool concept and I like the effort you put into it! Though for the skill 2, "If an enemy turret is within the radius, it is silenced as long as this skill is active", there was a battle spell like that before and I think they removed it because it is imbalance so I'm not sure with this one.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-5 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-11-5 09:05 AM
streetsneeze replied at 2018-11-5 08:33 AM
Cool concept and I like the effort you put into it! Though for the skill 2, "If an enemy turret is w ...

Yea. the turret silence is on the battle spell survey last time. since that battle spell not make it to the list, how about we implement the power to theresa.

BD007 replied at 2018-11-5 02:45 AM
Very nice concept and awesome drawing as well.
Ok passive is very op and i like it for support hero. ...

This girl is the crystal guardin/turret guardian.

her ulti can heal the turret within her area with her own HP.

Charles replied at 2018-11-4 11:27 PM
I love your idea with this hero along with the drawing concept ;v would want to see it someday since ...

yea.. this idea was made from last year... but we just keep delaying to proper proposal. hope this idea can help moontoon to develop new support hero.

IZxCOLD replied at 2018-11-4 10:03 PM
This hero is really dope, goodjob bro!

yeah! hope theresa can bring back the objective of game to all player in MLBB.
Post time 2018-11-5 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Steve_Trevor replied at 2018-11-5 08:49 AM
Yea. the turret silence is on the battle spell survey last time. since that battle spell not make i ...

Only heal turret?
Ok thats new and unique btw.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-5 02:35 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-5 02:33 PM
Only heal turret?
Ok thats new and unique btw.

Actually, her ulti heals the turret & leaves crystal markings on turrets, allies and enemies.
These markings have different effects:

When crystal marked by Theresa:
Allies gain 30% movement speed boost and 20% attack speed boost.
Enemies will experience increased damage taken by 10-20% depending on level.
Turrets/Nexus will fire 20% faster and have 30% higher armor.

Post time 2018-11-5 07:02 PM | Show all posts
top up unipin with sakuku and you can get bonus 10%
Post time 2018-11-5 08:13 PM | Show all posts
I like it :) Good job !
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 01:03 AM GMT+8