Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 529|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Annual Starlight member? Experiment 21 Hayabusa skin?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-4 05:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I wanna ask,
What the hell is an Annual starlight member anyways
is it something similar to the seasonal starlight member but Annual starlight has you get all 12 months worth of starlight members unlike seasonal starlight which only gives 3 months worth

Or is the annual starlight member some exclusive thing for the players who've bought all 12 months worth of starlight memberships?

Skin rarity is a golden starlight logo

Skin rarity is a golden starlight logo

Annual starlight member exclusive border

Annual starlight member exclusive border
Post time 2018-11-4 06:22 PM | Show all posts
We can’t say for sure, but its most likely just a starlight that is once a year so basically just a normal starlight but then with a *probably* cooler skin and a gold badge lol
Post time 2018-11-4 08:21 PM | Show all posts
From the word itself I guess, "annual" it's a year duration of Starlight I guess which will make you save more than that of the seasonal one which only lasts for 3 months.
Post time 2018-11-5 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Meh first they say it will be moskov now it will be haya ://
Post time 2018-11-5 03:19 AM | Show all posts
I think it will be December starlight skin.
But what you said there is possibility.
But buying 12 skin is too complex and what if someone missed 1 skin but bought all starlight skin since saber?That will be bad for those right?
Post time 2018-11-5 08:36 AM | Show all posts
I just hope it's not a "YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL 12 SKINS BEFORE YOU CAN BUY THIS". RIP. I'm hoping it's something more of, um, an upgrade that is released every year rather than every month like the regular starlight?
Post time 2018-11-5 08:22 PM | Show all posts
If it's the annual starlight skin can be obtained only for people who already had all starlight exclusive skins from each month in 2018. I don't really mind.. cuz I bought the starlight membership every month.

The skin meant to be "exclusive" thing, so I think it's kinda worth it.
Post time 2018-11-6 03:53 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-11-5 08:22 PM
If it's the annual starlight skin can be obtained only for people who already had all starlight excl ...

Highly unlikely from business point of view, because more sales means more revenue.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 11:48 PM GMT+8