Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: iFaust
Collapse the left

[Poll] Kimmy's role

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-4 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Although her main damage comes from her first skill, which deals mostly magic damage, I would consider her as a marksman in my team composition. It's still good to have a pure mage with AOE and CC skills. Based on my experience, if she is being picked at rank, my team usually has another AOE mage and don't pick another marksman. She actually got banned 80% of the time anyway. She has early game advantages like mages and late game advantages like marksman. That's why she got banned lol.
Post time 2018-11-4 02:09 PM | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2018-11-4 12:20 AM
Kimmy's role in-game states: Marksman/Mage

So there you go , she is a marksman can't be main mage because her damage deals to single target

Just like cyclops or harley , if team pick either one of this , i will still go for an AOE mage like Gord/Alice/Vex
Post time 2018-11-6 02:25 AM | Show all posts
I consider kimmy more mage than marksmen. y'all are saying she's single target but all her skills do AOE damage. plus you can give her lightning truncheon and clock of destiny and her ult will half a squishy target's hp in one hit. but you have to build clock of destiny as your second item right after boots because kimmy dioesn't have any mana. if the math is correct. you can do about 2500 damage from a single shot of your ult to a squishy target. plus the ult cooldown and range is amazing.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 04:42 AM GMT+8